Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction

Go down

Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction Empty Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:44 am

Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction

Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction A20h08pydfby3s5leop9m4onz6lqbdpikv9woqun-png

2019/08/30 07:58:04

In a meeting with South Korea's Ambassador to the Kingdom, Lee Ji-wan, board members called for facilitating the issuance of visas to businessmen wishing to visit Korea. Jordan "Petra".

During the meeting, the Board of Directors of the Amman Chamber of Commerce expressed a strong desire to develop Jordanian economic relations with South Korea at the level of private sector institutions, and to attract Korean investors to establish businesses in the Kingdom.

Council members hinted at the necessity of facilitating trade transactions between the two countries due to the large quantity of goods, products and industries imported by the Kingdom from Korea.

The council members pointed to the importance of tourism cooperation between the two countries, especially with Jordan being a destination for various types of tourism, especially therapeutic and archaeological.

The Chairman of the Chamber, Khalil Hajj Tawfiq, stressed the need to establish an effective cooperation between the Amman Chamber of Commerce and the South Korean Embassy in the Kingdom to develop economic and trade relations between the two countries, and build on the distinguished political relations between the two countries.

He called for increasing the number of Korean investors in the Kingdom, taking advantage of the advantages it offers to foreign investors as well as developing the two countries' trade exchanges, which tend to favor South Korea significantly.

Tawfiq noted that the chamber is ready to arrange to host the Korean delegation which will visit the Kingdom in November regarding its meetings with the concerned parties on the issue of the reconstruction of Iraq.

For his part, Ambassador Ji-wan, to his country's desire to strengthen trade, tourism and investment relations with the Kingdom, noting that will be in October next month direct flights from Korea to Jordan to increase tourism cooperation between the two countries.

LINK

Jordan hosts meetings on Iraq reconstruction 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum