Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan

Go down

Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan Empty Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:53 pm

Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan

2019/08/28

Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan 95477

Baghdad Today - Erbil US Vice President Mike Pence on Tuesday evening telephoned the President of the Kurdistan .Region, Nechirvan Barzani, and discussed the situation in the Kurdistan region and Iraq

Barzani and Pence stressed during the call, "to continue partnership between America and the Kurdistan region, and the importance of cooperation and coordination between the Kurdistan region and Iraq and the existence of a joint mechanism to achieve this and with US ".assistance to face the dangers of terrorism re-emergence

Nechirvan Barzani, according to a statement of the Presidency of the region, to "improve the relations of the region with the Iraqi federal government, and to the improvement of the economic situation of the Kurdistan region," stressing "the willingness of the region to resolve all problems with the Iraqi government through dialogue, describing the work of the commissions Shalmth joint between the governments of the Kurdistan Region and the " .government The Iraqi Federation is positive

Barzani also stressed, according to the statement, "to continue to pursue the policy of the Kurdistan region, which is to protect and support the religious and national components of the Kurdistan region and work to promote a culture of coexistence, and also stressed the cooperation and support of the region to provide security and reconstruction of displaced ".areas to enable them to return to their homes

The statement pointed out that Pines, "expressed his thanks to President Nechirvan Barzani and the Kurdistan region," stressing "the appreciation and gratitude of his country for the role of the Peshmerga in the fight against terrorism and the defeat of ISIS, as well as his ".greetings to the families of martyrs and victims of terrorism

He also expressed "the satisfaction of the US administration for the improvement of relations between Erbil and Baghdad and stressed that America will continue to cooperate and support the parties to solve problems and address terrorism, and will help the Kurdistan region in ".providing assistance to the displaced and components to return them to their homes

https://baghdadtoday.news/news/94347/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%83-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B3-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF%D8%A7
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan Empty Readout of Vice President Mike Pence’s Call with Iraqi Kurdistan Region President Nechirvan Barzani

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:40 pm

[size=36]Readout of Vice President Mike Pence’s Call with Iraqi Kurdistan Region President Nechirvan Barzani[/size]

August 27, 2019

Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan WhiteHouse-Faded-1387x720

Vice President Mike Pence spoke by phone today with Iraqi Kurdistan Region President Nechirvan Barzani. President Barzani and Vice President Pence discussed the security situation in northern Iraq, including the importance of enhancing efforts to bring stability to the disputed territories and allowing for the return of Iraqis, including religious and ethnic minority communities, displaced by conflict.
Vice President Pence commended President Barzani and the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) for providing refuge for displaced civilians and for leading Iraq’s efforts to protect those impacted by conflict in recent years.  The two leaders noted the fifth anniversary earlier this month of ISIS’s horrific assault on the Yazidi community in Sinjar and pledged to cooperate to prevent any resurgence of ISIS activity.
Vice President Pence emphasized the United States’ concern that Iran-backed militias continue to undermine Iraq’s security and sovereignty and that the U.S. Government will consider additional steps to degrade such groups’ influence. He noted the United States’ July 18 “Global Magnitsky” designation of militia leaders responsible for human rights abuses in northern Iraq.
President Barzani and Vice President Pence discussed recent progress made in talks between KRG and Government of Iraq officials and the Vice President said the United States supports timely resolution of outstanding issues, including budget allocations and oil sales.  The leaders also discussed opportunities to deepen the U.S. partnership with the Iraqi Kurdistan Region, including in the economic and security spheres.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/readout-vice-president-mike-pences-call-iraqi-kurdistan-region-president-nechirvan-barzani/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan Empty The United States announces its intention to confront pro-Iranian armed formations in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:11 pm

The United States announces its intention to confront pro-Iranian armed formations in Iraq

Barzani and Mike Pence confirm by telephone on the continuation of the partnership between America and Kurdistan 5d659e9195a597b4078b45fe

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States will take steps to curb Iranian influence in Iraq through further steps against "pro-Iranian armed formations" in the country, the White House said on Wednesday.

The White House said in a statement following a telephone conversation between US Vice President Mike Pence and President of the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Nechirvan Barzani, on Tuesday that Pines "expressed concern about the continued formations of armed forces loyal to Iran undermine the security and sovereignty of Iraq."

The statement added that "the United States intends to take additional steps to address the influence of those formations."

The statement pointed out that Pines and Barzani discussed the security situation in northern Iraq, and stressed the importance of intensifying efforts to ensure stability in the disputed territory between the Kurdistan region and the Iraqi central authorities, and the return of displaced Iraqis.

Pines welcomed the harboring of Iraqi Kurdistan authorities affected by the combat operations in Iraq. Both sides reaffirmed their determination to continue cooperation to combat the resurgence of ISIS.

Source: TASS

https://arabic.rt.com/middle_east/1041419-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6-%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B5-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B0-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum