Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point

Go down

The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point Empty The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:15 am

The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point

21-08-2019 

The Minister of Commerce announced the completion of the electronic window project and the launch of the site of the International Trade Point 312

The Ministry of Commerce announced on Wednesday the completion of the electronic window project for issuing import and export licenses and launching the website of the Iraqi International Trade Point to register the public sector companies that enable the realization of benefits through the presence of an integrated database that allows the marketing of products and tenders and methods of sale and purchase.

This was confirmed by Dr. Mohammed Hashim Al-Ani, Minister of Trade, and said that "the General Company for Exhibitions and Commercial Services in the ministry has completed the one-window project with the aim of issuing import and export licenses and linking them to the border ports through an electronic system that contributes to facilitate procedures for owners of companies and investors.

Al-Ani added that "working according to the electronic system within the single-window project comes within the framework of the implementation of the government program and facilitate the task of investors and companies in the introduction of goods and export of materials outside Iraq has been working through national companies and a short record period in comparison to the important role and many procedures that are related to the subject."

On the same level, the Minister of Commerce, "the launch of the site of the electronic point aimed at achieving many benefits and the impact of the advancement of the reality of the Iraqi economy and its openness to global markets," pointing out that "these benefits come to create a complete database of electronic commerce in the field of marketing products He also offered tenders, methods of sale and purchase, the names of local and foreign companies, the publication of commercial legislation, shipping of all kinds, insurance, banks and all related to internal and foreign trade.

Minister Al-Ani said that the tasks of this point supervised by the Department of Private Sector Development aim to provide better services and support the private sector through increasing intra-regional trade with the world as well as providing information support to businessmen and investors and opening new markets to the private sector and activating the interdependence between their partners in World through a central focal point and facilitate business using modern technologies. "

The Minister of Trade also stressed, "Iraq Trade Point will activate the work of the private sector and promote the growth of the Iraqi economy and will be the focus of all international goods," pointing out that "the project needs infrastructure and database through which we can carry out electronic business."

http://www.mot.gov.iq/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5315
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum