Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks

Go down

Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks Empty Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:55 am

[size=32]Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks[/size]

25/08/2019

Statement of the Education Committee on the delay in providing the directorates of education in the governorates textbooks %D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-800x445

The subject of monitoring the printing of textbooks is one of the priorities of the work of the Parliamentary Education Committee, which seeks to equalize educational opportunities for all the Iraqi people, especially since the curriculum is the main building block by which the student begins his school year, where the Ministry of Education is supposed to equip these books to the principals General Directorate of Education in the governorates as scheduled in August of each year.
Where the Education Committee began to follow up the subject of printing books through a series of meetings came first on 22/5/2019, in which was hosted by the Minister of Education, Dr. Qusay al-Suhail and advanced staff in the ministry to see the mechanism in which the subject of printing books will be addressed stressing the need The printing should be done within Iraq within the agreed terms and specifications, in addition to the need to equip the general directorates of education with these books in August 2019 in order to ensure distribution to schools, where concluded the agreement with the Ministry of Education on the distribution of textbooks on the presses of the private and public sectors according Tender system in order to provide job opportunities and circulating interest on the Iraqi printing presses.
As the above mentioned, the Education Committee followed up the issue of printing books through continuous monitoring in case of any financial suspicion in contracts with the printing presses concerned with printing the books. Integrity Commission and the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Education and the Office of Financial Supervision to verify and address the issue.
Today we are at the end of August and our field indicators indicate that there is a delay in the Ministry of Education to equip the general directorates of education with some titles for textbooks.
Thus, the Education Committee demands that the Ministry of Education assume this responsibility and address the subject before the start of the new school year and to take advantage of the systematic books reserve held by the Ministry.

Parliament
Information Service
25/8/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/08/25/%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%86-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%aa%d8%b1%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%a8%d8%b4%d8%a3%d9%86-%d8%aa%d8%a3%d8%ae%d8%b1-%d8%aa%d8%b2%d9%88%d9%8a%d8%af-%d9%85%d8%af%d9%8a%d8%b1/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum