Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state

Go down

Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state Empty Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:05 am

Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state

25/08/2019

Reconstruction and Housing Inspectorate: Recover 28 properties worth four billion dinars to the state 16771

Economy News - Baghdad

The Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Municipalities Ayman Noman, has returned 28 properties in Diwaniya worth four billion dinars to the state.

The office said in a statement seen by the "economic news," that the technical and investigative cadres in the office recovered 28 properties worth an estimated (4) billion dinars in the areas of Al-Saleh and Umm Al-Nakhil, Yusufiya and Taqiya, according to judicial decisions of the competent courts.

The office pointed to "directing the prosecution and accountability of negligent and corrupt who caused the waste of public money and the exploitation of the interests of the state."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17556
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum