Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves

Go down

Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves Empty Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:51 am

[size=36][rtl]Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves[/rtl][/size]

Friday 23 August 2019

Coordinate with the United Nations to support the file of missing persons and mass graves Alsabaah-17821

Baghdad / Wafa Amer 

The Martyrs Foundation is coordinating with the United Nations to conclude a memorandum of understanding including international assistance in the file of mass graves, indicating that it also agreed with the Department of Forensic Medicine to establish an integrated database of unidentified victims of the grave regime.

An official source in the Foundation said in a special statement to "morning": The Martyrs Foundation is working hard by devoting its efforts with the international community to support the files of victims, especially with regard to the martyrs of mass graves since the enforced disappearance, is a crime criminalized by society 
International.

Based on the above, the foundation coordinated with the UN investigation team on the issues of enforced disappearance and the proliferation of mass graves, whether by the victims of the former regime or the victims of terrorism after 2003, in addition to the graves left by the terrorist gangs "Daesh" in the areas under Its power.

The source disclosed that his institution agreed with the UN team to form a committee, which will be responsible for establishing the necessary bases and procedures for the conclusion of a memorandum of understanding in order to obtain international support for the subject of mass graves, in addition to mechanisms to criminalize the perpetrators and those involved in accordance with the laws in force and the file of national reconciliation.

The memorandum also includes facilitating mechanisms for recognizing victims' entitlements by facilitating the submission of identity papers for victims, either after or before 2003, to the international courts specialized in human rights cases to internationalize the case and obtain international support to grant them their rights.
On the other hand, the source said that the foundation started an advanced stage of cooperation with the relevant authorities in the field of exchanging statistics and information necessary for the victims.

The two sides agreed on continuous joint cooperation by providing the National Center with a complete database of the unaccounted for whose remains were found after 2003, and their fate has not been determined, or their relatives to be documented in the center's database and trying to determine their fate in the next stage to grant rights to their relatives. .

http://alsabaah.iq/12984/%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%81%D9%82%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum