Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership

Go down

Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership Empty Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:47 am

Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership

August 24, 2019 

Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9

[ltr]Baghdad / Step Press[/ltr]

[ltr]The US State Department said Saturday that the US charge d'affaires was summoned to emphasize that the strategic partnership must be adhered to and that Iraq should not be included in all that destabilizes its security.[/ltr]

[ltr]Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahaf said in a statement received by Khattat Press that `` the use of a single summoned in the news published through the official accounts of the Ministry yesterday to call the US charge d'affaires at the US embassy came intentional and we mean, and we were carrying a specific position and delivered. ''[/ltr]

[ltr]Al-Sahaf said in a statement that this position is summarized that "the partnership calls for exchanging positions and briefings in all that would reflect on our common interests and where there have been events that have repercussions on the structure of the Iraqi national security, in the shadow of a region in turmoil."[/ltr]

[ltr]He stressed that "our vision for the interest of Iraq in foreign policy requires looking at the real priorities of the country and foremost of the consecration of the gains of Iraq over the past years and we have taken to possible and real roles within the format of supporting balance and stability in the region."[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that "our vision was the need to adhere to clearer paths to the strategic partnership and not to include Iraq in all destabilizing its stability and security and this vision is reflected by the need to exchange all the necessary information."[/ltr]

http://www.steppress.net/?p=19448
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership Empty The Secretary of State summons the Chargé d'affaires at the Embassy of the United States of America in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:01 am

[size=34]The Secretary of State summons the Chargé d'affaires at the Embassy of the United States of America in Baghdad[/size]

23/08/2019

Foreign: Calling the US charge d'affaires came to emphasize commitment to strategic partnership D27fa16b-a1bb-4745-97a7-5a9a27c7ec50

Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim summoned the charge d'affaires at the US Embassy in Baghdad, Brian McFitters, for the absence of the US ambassador in Iraq.

In addition to issues related to intelligence and military cooperation and the fight against terrorism under the priorities of Iraq and the vision of the Commander in Chief of the Iraqi armed forces. 

Minister Hakim stressed that Iraq is committed to the principle of good-neighborliness with its neighbors and to preserve the security of Iraq and the region, and that Iraq is not an arena for conflict and difference but to build and development, in this context Promotes joint cooperation between the two countries in various sectors.

In conclusion, Minister Al-Hakim made it clear that Iraq and its government place all diplomatic and legal options at the forefront of its priorities to prevent any external interference in its internal affairs and to safeguard the security and sovereignty of Iraq and its people.

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2019/08/?p=3291
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum