Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings

2 posters

Go down

Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings Empty Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:44 pm

Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings

Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings Doc-P-316022-637021507250067511

2019-08-23 | 05:43

The head of the State of Law coalition, Nouri al-Maliki, warned on Friday that the country would be a battleground for more than one country, including Iran, if Israel continues to target Iraq.

And he moved his office manager, in tweets published on Twitter, the head of a coalition of state law as saying, "if it continues Israel 's targeting of Iraq will be Iraq , an arena for conflict involving more than one country, including Iran."

He added head of a coalition of state law that " Iraq will respond by force if proved the involvement of Israel 's bombardments."

Al-Maliki said that the security of the regional region, which Iraq is the main focus in it is a common security and protection of the responsibility of all countries, adding that if proven targeting Israel to the sovereignty of Iraq, it puts the security of the region at risk and will confuse the cards.

Earlier, the New York Times quoted two senior US officials as saying that Israel had carried out several strikes in Iraq over the past few days on ammunition depots in Iraq . the past.

The deputy chairman of the Popular Mobilization Council , Abu Mahdi al-Mohandes , last Wednesday accused US forces of being "the first and last responsible" for the attacks, which were carried out "by agents or by quality operations with modern aircraft."

He accused the Americans of "introducing four Israeli drones" to Iraq to carry out "sorties" targeting Iraqi military headquarters.

The head of the Popular Mobilization Authority,  Faleh Fayyad, easedIn a statement issued following the statement of the engineer, the severity of these accusations made by the latter, and said that the "preliminary investigations" revealed that the incidents were "an act of external orchestrated," and stressed that "investigations will continue to accurately identify the responsible authorities in order to take appropriate positions against them. ". On Thursday evening, the Popular Mobilization Commission

published a video showing the air defenses of the Hashd forces confronting a "hostile" drone that attempted to reconnaissance the headquarters of the 12th Brigade in the Baghdad belt.

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi last week ordered the transfer of all ammunition depots belonging to the armed forces or armed factions outside the cities.

LINK

Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings Empty Re: Al-Maliki: Iraq will respond by force in the case of proven involvement of Israel bombings

Post by Captain259 Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:54 pm

---------MALIKI------SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL YEARS AGO------HE IS HOT AIR---------

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum