Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)

2 posters

Go down

Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   Empty Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)

Post by Carl Spackler Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:27 am

So  to recap Dave's 8/21 reply to the FACT there was a court case,  LEGAL FINDINGS and judgment fraud was committed and the art does NOT belong  to Meta 1 coin, here are Dave's lies-

Davey says:

1. The problem is there is a "mean" guy who keeps pointing out his scamming along with 2 websites and THEY are at fault for posting a TRUE story from a major accredited newspaper AND LEGAL DOCUMENTS regarding  Robert Dunlap and Meta 1 Coin 
2. The story in the newspaper is fake
3. The LEGAL COURT documents are fake
4. The reporter was related to the Plaintiff, Charles Trois, was fired from the newspaper and may even face charges. Of course the reporter IS STILL EMPLOYED and was emailed yesterday re: Dave's defamatory radio show rant
5. Charles Trois is a liar and criminal who will face charges and possible arrest. This is pure lawsuit material and the lawyer WILL be notified Dave is making such statements.
6. The art DOES really belong to Meta 1 Coin. Not according to the Texas judge!

Notice during his damage control rant, Davey says how "he is telling  the story as it was explained and he cant say with absolute certainty that he got all the details correct". He then says the whole article "in essence" is a fake article. 

Unreal. I hope Danner and Trois lawyer go after him for his on air and recorded statements.

Carl Spackler
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   Empty Re: Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:01 am

lol those "mean" guys will get you every time you open your lying fraudster mouth Davey boy...

Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   Youre_a_special_kind_of_stupid_card-rd78b80bd824a4f31957358ed48080df1_xvuak_8byvr_324

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   2245507099Meta 1 Coin Scam - Dave Schmidt responds to court fraud judgement bold lies ( possible defamation)   2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum