Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper

Go down

Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper Empty Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper

Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper 4bcdebe4c8d4664dff03a2fb8a06ce7a_L

19/08/2019 - 10:18

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed that there is a tendency to reintroduce the coin that has been used for decades in the country, while another member of the Committee proposed to pre-empt the coining process by “deleting zeros” from the current currencies so that there would be value for the small cash classes.

The committee member, MP Hanin al-Qadu, that "during meetings and discussions with officials at the Central Bank stressed the need to re-work coins that were used in Iraq during the past decades, rather than paper that is damaged and printed in large quantities again."

He explained, "The use of metal categories and their descent for trading gives a notional value of the currency," noting that "a number of neighboring countries (exchange rates are very high against the dollar) and yet we find that it has a coin in order to preserve the currency and not need to request more papers Cash, especially in small categories. "

Alkdo expressed surprise at the "policy of the Central Bank, which does not favor the introduction of coins for circulation in the Iraqi market."

The Central Bank of Iraq announced in April 2005 to offer coins of denominations of 25, 50 and 100 dinars for circulation for the first time after they were canceled by the regime of Saddam Hussein after the Gulf War in 1991.

The Iraqi currency was canceled in 1991 when the international economic embargo on the country to increase the rate of inflation in Iraq by 1000%, and the result of the situation under the economic siege and a significant rise in prices led to the destruction of the value of the Iraqi currency and reaching a very low and severe exchange rate , Which made the coin and the few currency denominations without value.

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi dinar, which was equal to 3.22 dollars before the occupation of the former Iraqi regime of Kuwait in 1990, its value fell to one dollar equivalent to three thousand dinars by 1996.

Another member of Parliamentary Finance said, "The cost of a coin is more than paper money, and it is more difficult to carry it on the citizen."

MP Ahmed al-Saffar said that "inflation in the economy prevents the minting of coins and make them circulate among citizens," suggesting that "there is a step to delete the zeros before the coinage process to be a value for small groups to large."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/economy/2017-01-26-12-23-03/540256

Talk about re-work coin and delete the zeros from the paper 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum