Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance

Go down

Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance Empty Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:10 pm

Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance

Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance Image

18-08-2019 09:25 AM

Baghdad / News

The leader of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction Haider al-Mulla, said that the message of the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi took the nature of advice and guidance rather than clear elements that follow the constitutional and legal mechanisms within the framework of parliamentary control.

Mullah said in a statement to the Middle East followed by "news", that "the government came out of the pot of Muqtada al-Sadr and Hadi al-Amiri, and as a result, Sadr can not shirk its responsibilities towards the Iraqi people as it represents the incubator of the government of Abdul-Mahdi," noting that "if Sadr can Be able to exchange roles between the positions he takes as a person and the positions taken by the bloc (Siron), which I sponsor, I believe that this issue can not cross or fool the political blocs or the Iraqi people, as everyone knows that Mr. Sadr is the incubator The real government. "

He pointed out that "if Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr believes that the government is unable to fulfill its obligations in the areas mentioned, he should take a clear position and withdraw his support from this government, and declare his opposition to them, otherwise, he issues advice to Abdul Mahdi, while his negotiating team He is negotiating in support of Abdul Mahdi's government.

He continued: "We are not talking about a cleric standing on the pulpit of Juma provides advice and guidance, but we are about a person standing at the head of a large alliance called the alliance (Sairon) support for the government of Abdul-Mahdi, and such as the incubator, so this message does not go beyond the context of general advice from Without a political description, whether in loyalty or opposition. "

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=197103

Al-Mulla: Sadr should withdraw his support for this government and not limit it to guidance 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum