Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government

Go down

Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government Empty Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government

Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government Doc-P-315140-637013920842785260

2019-08-14 | 10:58

The head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, on Wednesday, to the Qatari Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman Al-Thani on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government, pointing out that Doha perceives it as a superpower in the region and wants to change systems and equations of stability and governance.

Maliki said in response to questions from journalists addressed to him through the window of communication with the media of the website of the Information Office on the statements of the Qatari Foreign Minister on the marginalization suffered by Sunnis in Iraq during the governments of Nuri al-Maliki , and received Alsumaria News, a copy of which "any component of The components of Iraqi society have not been marginalized, not previously, now or even in the future, including the components of cities that have been attacked by the terrorist organization Daesh. "

Maliki expressed his rejection of "these statements," noting that "it is very unfortunate that a section of the Sunni component was exposed to political risks led by Qatar, which wanted them to firewood in its sectarian project and expansionist illusions through its interventions in the affairs of Iraq , Syria and other countries."

He added that " Qatar encouraged and supported terrorism, and helped to rebel wherever it occurs, whether in Iraq or Syria, and worked to form terrorist cells and armed groups to overthrow the Iraqi and Syrian regimes in order to implement their expansionary interventions," pointing out that "misled Qatar realized that they are owners of a country larger than playing Borkthm Doha , and they realized that they went in the direction conflicting with national affiliation and that their wills Qatar to secede from the national unity. "

" Doha believes that it is a great country in the region and wants to change regimes and equations of stability and governance in large countries in the Middle East until these policies and illusions took them to isolation and disagreement with all Arab countries, especially the Gulf Cooperation Council," he said.

The media quoted a statement by Qatari Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman Al-Thani and ensure that "the Sunnis of Iraq during the period of my government Nuri al-Maliki to the marginalization is clear."

LINK

Maliki responds to the Qatari foreign minister on the "marginalization" of Iraq's Sunnis in his government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum