Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected

Go down

Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected Empty Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:07 pm

Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected

Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected Story_img_5d4f23b6aa821

2019/8/10 23:06

(Baghdad: Euphrates News) Student financial affairs Ahmed al-Rikabi demanded Rashid Bank not to delay the loading of the salaries of cardholders in order to pressure and transfer to other payment cards.

Rikabi said in a press statement, "This method does not benefit the Iraqi economy, and indicates a negative impact on the national financial sector, especially the national effort on electronic payment."

"Where we have a mixed sector company (Global Smart Card Company) specialized in this area prefer to support for many reasons, most importantly preserving the role of capital locally, and can be a keeper of information to the security services that work to pay the dues of its employees through the national electronic payment."

He pointed out that "it is illogical to delay the payment of salaries of employees endemic salaries at the Bank of Rashid, in order to switch to other cards, returned the matter is not civilized, especially since most of the staff does not want to change without his consent."

It is noteworthy that the instructions of the localization of salaries gave the employee and the pensioner complete freedom to choose the bank that wishes, and that the retirement body and after coordination with the Central Bank issued instructions stating the freedom to choose the bank and not to pressure the pensioner.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=206853

Competent: Al Rasheed Bank's claim to the employee to change his e-card is rejected 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum