Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government

Go down

Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government Empty Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:08 pm

Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government

8/8/2019 2:06:48 PM

Parliamentary Economy: Counterfeit bills for currency smuggling are conducted legally and "cover" by the government 135553

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: The parliamentary committee on economy and investment, on Thursday, the method of smuggling currency outside the country, while stressing that the method is legal with the knowledge of the government.

A member of the Committee, Riad al-Tamimi, in an interview with (Baghdad today) that "the process of currency smuggling began through the sale of currency through fraudulent invoices, especially since the private banks that take money from the auction sale of currency, is given the right and authority to import, and this matter Allowed to import illegal materials. "

Al-Tamimi stressed that "import is the goal of money laundering and smuggling money outside Iraq," noting that "the disaster lies that this process is legitimate according to the law, so as to escape from the money laundering department."

He continued a member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Parliament, that "there are several ways to process money laundering and smuggling, and the Iraqi government is aware of them, which is enacted by laws that protect smugglers."

The deputy member of the parliamentary committee on the follow-up to the implementation of the budget, Abdul Hadi Saadawi, said the obelisk that the currency auction outside the control of the central bank, pointing out that the bank sells 150-200 million dollars on a daily basis.

Saadawi's statement raises the file of corruption in the currency auction again, which governments have not succeeded in resolving it completely.

Al-Saadawi said in a press statement that "there are problems and irregularities recorded on the sale of currency by the Central Bank as well as the exchange rate, which is often mobile and often fixed," pointing out that "any candidate for the position of the governor to sit with the parliamentary finance to discuss These two things. "

Deputies from various blocs and components often talk about the existence of large-scale corruption in the currency auction by banks and personalities accused of money laundering.

Something from the history of the problem

The "Obelisk" has published in 2018 a document indicating an explicit violation and corruption in foreign currency sales of the Central Bank of Iraq in the auction of foreign currency sale in 2015 under a letter issued by the President of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, then, Chalabi, addressing the President of the Federal Court Calling on the judiciary to take the necessary measures and stressing that the Iraqi people, waiting for the word of the judiciary to maintain Iraq's reserves of hard currency.

According to the book that the table analysis of foreign currency sales of the Central Bank of Iraq at the auction sale of foreign currency for the day 31/5/2015, which amounted to "393,104,332" dollars, is an explicit violation of Article "50" of the Federal Budget Law of the State in 2015, which specified sales of the Central Bank Iraqi with seventy-five million dollars a day and sales for this day only amounted to five times the estimated amount specified by law.

According to the book, the government has filed a lawsuit against the Iraqi Council of Representatives on a number of paragraphs of the federal federal budget law for the year 2015, including the paragraph we referred to above.The government has frozen the implementation of these paragraphs without right pending the decision of the court, although the law is in force and duty to implement.

Efforts have been made to uncover the smuggling of billions of dollars out of the country through mostly illusory financial companies and new money-changers who drained these billions from the state treasury and the people's livelihood, as well as issues related to so-called "reluctant projects", projects that have been spent billions and hundreds of millions of dollars.

He succeeded the late Iraqi Chalabi in the collection of hundreds of documents prepared by a report to the Commission and others, including the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the Prime Minister, and published "Obelisk" in time, details about them.

Chalabi blamed the fallout of the country's financial structure on "market" gangs that controlled the market price and said the economic collapse was caused by the loss of about $ 312 billion between 2006 and 2014.

The issue of corruption in the currency auction continues to mislead the economic and political scene as well because the banks that acquire the auction are linked to political parties through which they finance their parties and return them to financial profit at the expense of the country's economy.

The Obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/176292/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B2%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%AC%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%BA%D8%B7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum