Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason

Go down

New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason Empty New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:51 pm

New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason

New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason Doc-P-314352-637007711603855852

2019-08-07 | 06:37

The coalition government in New Zealand has rejected a request from NATO to stay in Iraq as part of a new mission to rebuild the military, saying it has done its job.

"The New Zealand cabinet discussed NATO's request to contribute to the mission, which focuses on so-called 'building parts of Iraqi society', including the strength of the military, but the New Zealand government has opted for funding stability, " the RNZ website said in a report. That. "

He added that "the report of the Council of Ministers of New Zealand in this regard that ISIS is now working as a rebellion with a global network of branches and supporters, with the ability to create a global terrorist threat against international targets," pointing out that "the Iraqi security forces have reached a stage that can control and do training themselves ".

"We refused to accept these invitations from NATO because we see our focus coming back more in the Pacific , the Pacific Rim , and Southeast Asia , taking into account that we have long-term commitments in other parts of the world," he said. New Zealand has done its job in Iraq and considers reconstruction financing as the appropriate way to proceed at this stage. "

"The government believes this is the end of the mission and its conclusion, but it will make the contribution in another way," she said.

The mission of New Zealand within the International Alliance in Iraq will end on June 20, 2020.

LINK

New Zealand rejects NATO's request to stay in Iraq for this reason 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum