Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ...

Go down

Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... Empty Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ...

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:25 am

Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ...

2019-08-06
Standardization Holds a seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations issued by the Financial ... 15650875172120942758b662ae97daac46907d420c--%D8%AA%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B3

Standardization A seminar on the role of planning in the implementation of the recommendations of the FATF will be held

The Central Agency for Standardization and Quality Control of the Ministry of Planning held an educational seminar for its employees in cooperation with Dr. Ali Mohammed Jawad of Transparency International for the application of banking standards (NGO) and Mr. Muhannad Thaer Abdul Wahab from the Anti-Money Laundering Office on the role of planning in implementing the recommendations issued by the Group The financial work of the gold and precious metals trade, which comes from the dissemination of awareness and culture on the subject of combating money laundering and terrorism financing and meeting the international requirements), and the impact of improving the assessment of Iraq in the list of 2019, Which touched guests to Mhadharthma was in order to raise the educational level to sensitize associate, to comply with international standards and to address this crime and control for the purpose of reducing the suspicious process and to tighten punishment against all perpetrators of these acts .az Yibna that money laundering is the process of economic crime,

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=295

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum