Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:16 pm by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:51 pm by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:45 pm by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 7:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 7:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 3:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:34 pm by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 8:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 4:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 7:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 10:03 pm by kenlej

3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise

Go down

3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise Empty 3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:30 am

3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise

3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise A0861ecad7002e73b7668f503f9e499d_L

Mostafa Al Anbari   07/31/2019 - 18:38

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's parliamentarian Alaa al-Rubaie said on Wednesday that more than 3 million to 500,000 Iraqis were living in squatter areas and houses in various Iraqi provinces, most of them in Baghdad, pointing out that all governments had neglected this aspect and there were no solutions to solve the housing crisis. Serious security, economic and political consequences for the country and Iraqi society.

"There are more than 3 million and 500 thousand Iraqi citizens living in informal areas and houses in various Iraqi provinces, most of them in the capital Baghdad," Al-Rubaie told Basnews. "The capital Baghdad contains 1022 illegal, irregular and illegal areas and in other governorates 3 thousand random areas until these areas become the source and starting point of various criminal acts such as drug trafficking and armed robbery and others ».

3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise Doc-P-178519-636753069539349577

Alaa Al Rubaie

"All the governments have neglected this aspect, and there are no solutions to solve the housing crisis, which carries serious security, economic and political consequences for the country and the Iraqi society," he said, pointing out that "all parties and political blocs talk about magical solutions to the housing crisis. Only elections but after you get positions do not implement anything on the ground which means that the crisis is escalating day by day and solutions become more difficult over time ».

Observers believe that the problem of slums has become difficult to control, because there are parties and parties benefiting financially from them, as the file of slums is no longer exclusive to the families of the needy and did not find accommodation, but the file includes several parties of the parties of power, Many of the land in and around the capital center, and cut and sell and the issuance of title deeds, without going through the departments concerned with city planning and the Secretariat of the capital.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/537142

3.5 million Iraqis are living in slums and the crisis is on the rise 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum