Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:16 pm by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:51 pm by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 12:45 pm by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 7:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 7:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 7:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 3:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:40 pm by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:34 pm by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 7:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 8:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 4:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 7:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 10:03 pm by kenlej

"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government

Go down

"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government Empty "Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:43 am

"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government

"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government Parlaman

2019/07/28 12:28:47

The current wisdom, led by Ammar al-Hakim, on Sunday, the existence of parliamentary movement aimed at investigating the facts against certain figures of the parliament or the government, with suspicions and indicators of corruption.

"The competent committees in the House of Representatives are determined to study the names of those involved in corruption and fact-finding against certain figures of Parliament or the government, and there is effective movement in this regard," MP Jassim al-Bukhati told Asharq Al-Awsat.

Al-Bakhati "is in the process of exposing these figures, whatever the media and the Iraqi people, so as not to repeat the corruption, carried out by these characters and the cause of tragedies, but the Iraqi society because of these people has become accused of corruption."

LINK

"Predictable" operations with "corrupt" figures in parliament and the Iraqi government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum