Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval

Go down

Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval Empty Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval

Post by claud39 Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:19 am

Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval

26/07/2019

Arab customs managers submit draft unified customs law to the Economic Council for approval Rc_156412077017_23

The Thirty-ninth Meeting recommended to the Customs Directors of the Arab States to submit the draft unified Arab Customs Law, its Executive Regulations and its explanatory memorandum to the Arab Economic and Social Council for consideration. 

This came at the end of the meeting which was held today at the headquarters of the League of Arab States, headed by the Director General of the General Administration of Customs in Kuwait, Counselor Gamal Hassel Jalawi and with the participation of Directors General of Customs in the Arab countries. 

The Director of the Department of Economic Integration at the League of Arab States, Dr. Bahjat Abu-Nasr said in a statement that the Arab customs managers discussed for two days the topics on the agenda, and agreed on the recommendations for each item and a comprehensive report of the results of the work to the meetings of the Economic and Social Council in its next session Next in Cairo.

He pointed out that during the meeting, the memorandum of the General Secretariat on the item 'Follow-up and implementation of customs issues', as well as discussion of the memorandum of the Secretariat on the topics of the customs union 'unified Arab customs law', and the reservations of member states on the unified Arab customs law, its executive regulations and its explanatory memorandum . 

He pointed out that the meeting recommended that the draft unified Arab customs law, its executive regulations and explanatory memorandum be submitted to the Economic and Social Council for consideration and approved the lifting of the customs procedures manual for the Council to consider its adoption. 

The meeting recommended that the unified pilot initiative on security and facilitation of the trade supply chain should be submitted to the Economic and Social Council for consideration as a pilot initiative.

He pointed out that the meeting welcomed the signing by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Palestine of the Arab Customs Cooperation Agreement, stressing that no amendments could be made to this agreement, as adopted by the Economic and Social Council.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/16051583161015851608157516041580160515751585160315/66196/0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum