Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control

Go down

The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control Empty The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:01 am

[size=30]The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control[/size]
 25/07/2019

The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control Thumbnail.php?file=8AB563F4_B682_4B0C_9416_0257CAEFEF80_w1023_r1_s_879601632

The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control Files.php?file=photo_2019_07_25_14_30_26_550774187

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/169234.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control Empty Allawi is governor of the Central Bank and Salah Nuri as head of the Financial Control Bureau

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:03 am

Allawi is governor of the Central Bank and Salah Nuri as head of the Financial Control Bureau

July 25, 2019

The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control 1192018164150Ali-%D9%86%D8%B3%D8%AE

The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control A75d0d50-1ed9-4ae2-8c1a-12a5c29ebab8-740x1024

http://www.al-mawqif.com/100941
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control Empty A recommendation to appoint a new Governor of the Central Bank and a head of the Financial Control Bureau

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:04 pm

A recommendation to appoint a new Governor of the Central Bank and a head of the Financial Control Bureau

The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control 13257201920816_5657573457734754

The cabinet recommended appointing Ali Abdul Amir Allawi as the new governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, instead of Ali Alaq, as well as the selection of a new head of the Financial Control Bureau, along with recommendations for other positions.

According to a document of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, the Council decided to recommend to the House of Representatives the appointment of Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, governor of the Central Bank, based on the provisions of Article 1 of the First Amendment Law of the Central Bank of Iraq, as well as the appointment of Salah Nuri Khalaf Chairman of the Federal Audit Bureau, Based on the provisions of Article 23 of the Financial Control Bureau Law.

The Cabinet also asked the House of Representatives to appoint Mohammed Abdul Hadi Mohammad Taqi Al Hakim as Advisor to the Prime Minister, Fayyad Hassan Nima as Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, Hamid Younis Saleh Al Zobaie as Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil and Adel Karim Kak Ahmed as Undersecretary of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals.

https://www.almirbad.com/detail/20816
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control Empty Parliamentary Finance calls for postponement of the vote on the candidates of the posts of the Governor of the Bank and the Board of Control

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:18 pm

[size=32]Parliamentary Finance calls for postponement of the vote on the candidates of the posts of the Governor of the Bank and the Board of Control[/size]

30 June 2019

The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control %D9%87%D9%8A%D8%AB%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A

BAGHDAD / The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, a request to the President of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi, to postpone the vote on the candidates of the posts of the Governor of the Central Bank and the President of the Office of Financial Supervision.

The network "Iraq News", a letter issued by the Chairman of the Finance Committee Haitham Jubouri Dated 29/6/2019, included a request addressed to Halabousi to postpone the vote on the candidates of the positions of the Governor of the Central Bank and the President of the Office of Financial Supervision, among the reasons that the delay came to see the potential candidates and plans designed to develop the work of those important institutions. 

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Wednesday (June 26, 2019) sent the names of candidates for positions of special grades, including the Governor of the Central Bank to the House of Representatives after approval by the Council of Ministers. 

And got (Baghdad today) a document issued by Abdul Mahdi and addressed to Parliament, including the names of candidates to the positions of special grades, after the approval of the Council of Ministers in its meeting last Tuesday, and the names are: Ali Abdul Amir Allawi for the post of governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Salah Nouri Khalaf for the post of head of the Financial Control Bureau, Mohamed Abdel Hadi Mohamed Taqi El Hakim for the post of advisor to the Prime Minister, Fayadh Hassan Nema for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, Hamid Yunis Saleh Al Zobaie for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil and Adel Karim Kak Ahmed for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Industry. 

Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi "We will proceed with the steps to vote on these grades in turn, without quotas despite the attempts to impose some names, but we stopped all this and we went without a quota," he said on Tuesday (25 June 2019). 

Ali Abdel Amir Allawi for the post of governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Salah Nuri Khalaf for the post of Chief of the Financial Supervisory Bureau, and Mohamed Abdel Hadi Mohamed Taqi Hakim for the post of adviser to the Prime Minister, Fayadh Hassan Nema for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, and Hamid Yunis Saleh Zobaie for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, (25 June 2019), the vote on seventy general managers of all special grades, adding, "We will proceed with the steps to vote on these grades successively, and without quotas despite attempts to impose Some of the names, but we stopped all this and a flashlight Without quotas.

" Ali Abdel Amir Allawi for the post of governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Salah Nuri Khalaf for the post of Chief of the Financial Supervisory Bureau, and Mohamed Abdel Hadi Mohamed Taqi Hakim for the post of adviser to the Prime Minister, Fayadh Hassan Nema for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, and Hamid Yunis Saleh Zobaie for the post of Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, (25 June 2019), the vote on seventy general managers of all special grades, adding, "We will proceed with the steps to vote on these grades successively, and without quotas despite attempts to impose Some of the names, but we stopped all this and a flashlight Without quotas. "

The Council of Ministers asks the Parliament to nominate candidates for the posts of Governor of the Central Bank and the Bureau of Financial Control 7777-1

http://malware-site.www/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D8%A3%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%8A/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum