Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government

Go down

Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government Empty Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:14 am

Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government

2019-07-23

Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government 1563913992a55a07befedf711d894e4f9cb6077978--%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AA_%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8%D8%A9_%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A1

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi, on Tuesday held a broad meeting to discuss ways to enhance the reality of services in the holy province of Karbala, in the presence of a delegation from its local government headed by Karbala Governor Nassif al-Khattabi and a number of advanced cadres in the Ministry of Planning.
During the meeting, Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi announced his ratification of the transfer of 15 billion dinars allocated for the construction of the governorate building to the construction and rehabilitation of school buildings and the allocation of 5 billion and 400 million dinars within the poverty alleviation strategy to build 6 schools and a number of water parks in poor areas. Governorate.
He stressed that the ministry seeks to achieve its vision in empowering local governments to perform their tasks, finding solutions and solutions to all problems and challenges, and working to adapt the law to support the provision of the best services to citizens. He pointed out that the policy of empowerment depends on the principle of monitoring and accountability at the level of performance and rates of implementation of projects.
For his part, the governor and the delegation of Karbala government expressed their sincere appreciation for the efforts of the Minister of Planning, praising the measures taken by the ministry to improve the reality of services, stressing the great contribution of this support in moving the wheel of construction and development in the province during the coming period.

Announcing the allocation of more than 20 billion dinars to improve the reality of service and education .. Minister of Planning is looking to strengthen the reality of services in the province of Karbala with its local government 1563913992a55a07befedf711d894e4f9cb6077978--%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AA_%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8%D8%A9_%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A1

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=777
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum