Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government

Go down

Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government Empty Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:23 pm

Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government

Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government Image

22-07-2019 10:16 AM

Baghdad

"The current situation is the beginning of the Cold War between America and Iran," said political researcher Ghanem al-Abid. "The situation of the country can not afford to enter into regional conflicts."

"An Israeli site spoke about the bombing of Tel Aviv to the camp of the martyrs in Ameri," Abed told Hayat, adding that "the Iraqi situation is not likely to enter into regional conflicts."

"The current situation in the region is the beginning of the Cold War between America and Iran," he said. 

"Iran has recognized that it formed the Iraqi government," he said, adding that "Iran is the one who controls Iraq."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=195564

Abed: Iran formed and controlled by the Iraqi government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum