Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system

Go down

Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system Empty Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:30 am

Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system

17/07/2019

Electricity announces the "highest" production of energy since the establishment of the national system 1363

Economy News Baghdad

The Ministry of Electricity announced that its output of energy exceeded 19 thousand megawatts, which is the highest since the establishment of the national system, revealing its directions towards canceling the rumors with energy estimated at 60%. 

The spokesman for the Ministry of Electricity Musab teacher in a statement quoted by the newspaper "morning" and the official "Economic News", "The energy production in the country is currently 19 thousand and 100 megawatts, and the highest and the first since the establishment of the national electricity system, And the provinces, "stressing that" the increase in production continues through the introduction of new generating units. "

He added that "Baghdad's share of production amounted to four thousand and 625 megawatts out of the actual need of 6,000, which improved the hours of processing during the past two days, adding that" the province of Basra is currently equipped with three thousand and 510 megawatts out of the actual need of three thousand and 800 megawatts.

The teacher said that "the province of Nineveh, despite the exposure of the electrical system to a large sabotage by gangs," urged "the criminal during its brutal control of the province, but is currently equipped with 880 megawatts out of the actual need of 1600 MW.

He pointed out that "the quantities of production available could be provided around the clock in the event of reducing the size of the rumors of 60 percent," which attributed to the excess of citizens on the joints of the network and the failure to set meters and reluctance to pay wages collection.

The Ministry of Electricity spokesman said that his ministry and through the road map prepared with Siemens, Germany, prepared a program to eliminate this through the selection of a number of elected areas and the application of the experience of smart standards to ensure not wasting energy.

On the transport sector, he explained that "the staff of his ministry has recently succeeded in restoring the Baiji transformational plant (400KV), which was destroyed by the terrorists" Daash "completely, which allowed the delivery of energy to a number of areas that were deprived of them," noting that "the next few days will witness Also the opening of the station people and the completion of the completion of stations: journalists, municipalities and East Rusafa transformative as well as the development of the new Baghdad transformational station.

He added that the remaining period of the current year will see the opening of 28 transformer stations in Baghdad and the provinces, in addition to continuing to extend power transmission lines (132 and 400 kevi) in the governorates of Salah al-Din, Anbar, Kirkuk and the outskirts of Baghdad, as well as the development of transport lines between the governorates of the Euphrates, As well as intensify efforts to rehabilitate power transmission lines and distribution networks in Ninewa province, especially in the city of Mosul, which reached its work to an advanced percentage of achievement.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17257
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum