Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction

Go down

A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction Empty A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:02 am

A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction

A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction Whatsapp-image-2019-04-10-at-12-41-39-pm

2019/07/09 23:35:38

Shafaq News / MP High Nassif on Wednesday called on the Prime Minister and the judiciary and the prosecution to prosecute the money spilled public who took advantage of the currency auction in previous years and looted billions, indicating that among them the owner of a bank stole six billion dollars.

Nassif said in a statement today: "There are banks used in previous years auction sale of currency in ways twisted to satisfy the greed and achieved a rich rich at the expense of this poor people, to the extent that one of the owners of banks was living in a room in the house of his family in a popular area and suddenly became a billionaire and owns real estate Many are valued in large amounts. "

She pointed out that "the state should proceed with the application of the principle (where you have this) on private banks and follow up their sources of funds, especially as there are banks provided documents and forged documents, and we all remember the remarks of Hoshyar Zebari when he was finance minister when he said that there are six billion dollars disappeared at night And that it was transferred to a fictitious account, but is it time for the regulatory authorities to recover the stolen people's money and pursue the spoilers? "

"We must open this file to the public prosecution and we will provide all the evidence and information available to us, and we hope that the activists, jurists and all honorable Iraqis," said Naseef, "will have to prosecute the whales of corruption who are trying today to wear chastity. Expose these thieves. "

LINK

A US official stole $ 6 billion from the currency auction 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum