Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much

Go down

Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much Empty Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:07 pm

Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much

Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much Image

09-07-2019 11:33 AM

Baghdad

Former Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji said Tuesday that the current situation in Iraq is the most dangerous in its history, noting that the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi can not do much.

Araji said in an interview with "News", that "the current conflict on positions is the best evidence of quotas," noting that "the current situation is the most dangerous in the history of Iraq."

"The government of Haider Abadi is better than the cabin of Adel Abdul Mahdi, who can not and can not do much."

He said that "there are factions in the crowd belonging to Iran and this is dangerous," noting that "Iran does not want the development of the Iraqi economy and the United States does not want the stability of the security situation."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=194822

Araji: The current situation is the most dangerous in history and the government of Abdul Mahdi can not provide much 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum