Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital

Go down

"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital Empty "SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:34 pm

"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital

"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital 5220

2019/07/03 08:50:03

SAB launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital

Financial and administrative agent for the Iraqi Ministry of Communications: Digital transformation is a key pillar in the vision of the country and 8% growth in GDP until 2020

• Administrative and Financial Agent for the Iraqi Ministry of Communications: Achieving the national transition according to Vision 2030 requires the government to have the ability to immediately see information in all institutions and at all levels
  • € 16.6 billion EU-Iraq bilateral trade ... Digital innovation is one of the most important areas
  • The Iraqi Sectors in SAPNOW offers best practices in digitizing government, oil, gas and banks, as well as training and empowering young people with the "Digital Skills Today"

Today, the Iraqi Ministry of Communications and the German Ambassador to Iraq and the International Advanced Technology Corporation (SAB) have confirmed that the country's digital transformation is a key pillar of the diversified economic growth and job creation in Iraq's Vision 2030, GDP growth of eight percent by 2020, during a major event on the future of digitization in the country and the gathering of senior officials from both sides.

The real GDP growth in Iraq is expected to double by about three times to 8.1 percent in 2020, especially due to the increase in diversified economic growth, according to a recent report by the World Bank, with the progress made by the government in implementing the Vision 2030 and success Investment in reconstruction.

Dr. Karim Mazal Shabi, the administrative and financial agent of the Ministry of Communications, pointed out that achieving the goals of digital transformation in the National Vision 2030 requires the existence of a government "with the ability to immediately see data and information in each ministry and at any level of government," stressing that " Public-private partnerships, such as the government partnership with SAB, can provide government digital services that can make the government more predictable and responsive to citizens' needs and enable them to reach higher levels of diversified economic growth and job creation for young people. "

The EU is Iraq's second largest trade partner. Bilateral trade between the two sides reached 16.6 billion euros in 2017, according to a recent report by the European Commission, indicating the strong trade opportunities available to both sides.

For his part, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Iraq Cyril Nen said that German companies have long been "a strong trading partner of Iraq and an important player in the economic growth of the country," adding that the new SAP strategy to invest in the country and the office opened by the company Are an important milestone in the partnership that will enhance the exchange of knowledge, experience and best practices between the Iraqi government and German companies to support transformation and reconstruction within the 2030 National Vision. "

SAB has announced a long-term investment plan in Iraq and the opening of its first office in Baghdad, in support of the country's digital transformation. Under these investments, the company will showcase global best practice in supporting digitization in the public sector, oil and gas, banking and financial services, as well as promoting job creation and professional development for young people.

SAP's Cities of the Future program supports the building of Smart Cities and Smart Governments in these three key sectors. More than 3,300 oil and gas customers and more than 14,100 customers from the banking sector, together with up to 140 million accounts, Banker all over the world.

"The government, oil and gas sectors and the banking and financial sector in Iraq have strong opportunities to drive the country's diverse economic growth," said Hassan Saleh, CEO of SAB Iraq. "Our investment plan and our first office in Baghdad from the main completion stations of our company in the Republic, especially in support of the main industrial sectors and the creation of jobs.

SAP's technology experts, customers, distribution channels and academic partners participating in the SABNOW event held in Baghdad demonstrated how cloud technologies can help companies become more efficient, predictable and competitive.

The speakers at the event addressed best practices in following a road map to implement any digital transformation program. They also addressed the "Hanna" platform of SAP for in-memory computing, the S / 4HANA business application suite, , And held specialized sessions that discussed technical issues of interest to the public sector, oil and gas sectors and digital banking services.

Saleh added that the great turnout at SABNOW is a "historic moment for the company in the country." He explained how smart use of data, technology and digital tools can fuel the next generation of smart companies in the country. The Iraqi government can become more effective, and companies in the oil and gas sector can provide their customers with a more sustainable card, while digital banks can enrich the experiences of dealers. "

On the other hand, SAB's "Digital Skills Today" initiative, which aims to support youth development, has seen great success in empowering young people, refugees and minorities in conflict areas in Iraq and some countries in the Middle East through training and job opportunities in various Technical fields. SAB, Injaz and the Ritz have trained 1,081 young people and more than 120 have successfully participated in intensive training camps on programming.

Over the next few months, the SAP Training and Development Institute and next-gen Next-Gen are looking at opportunities to partner with Iraqi educational institutions in order to strengthen the future workforce.

You can visit the SAP News Center for updates and follow the company's news on Twitter via @sapnews and @SAPMENA .

LINK

"SAP" launches an investment strategy in Iraq and opens an office in the capital 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum