Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq

Go down

Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq Empty Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:29 pm

Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq

Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq Whatsapp-image-2019-03-677775-22-pm

2019/07/03 00:54:45

"The spark of demonstrations can not be extinguished and may burn green and land," called the House of Representatives to convene an emergency meeting in Basra to issue a statement by the deputy governor of Basra, a member of the Sadikoun parliamentary bloc, Uday Awad on Wednesday the federal government to ignore the demands of the demonstrations in Basra. Equitable decisions for the oil-rich province.

Awad said in a press statement, issued by his press office today, that "the people of the province of Basra suffer greatly from the lack of all services and even the initial ones," adding that "the people of Basra have borne a lot during the past years of the lack of provision of services and appointments, As a result of the lack of services. "

He pointed out that "the province of Basra reached a stage can not be silent, as a result of lack of electricity and accumulations of years of failure and default, calling" all service directorates in the province and the local and federal governments to shoulder their responsibilities towards their children and address their mistakes quickly.

Awad called for "the federal government to help the people of Basra urgently and not only slogans," calling for "the House of Representatives to convene an emergency meeting in the province of Basra to take quick decisions to save the province and its people."

"The start of the start of demonstrations in the province of Basra warns of a spark can not be extinguished and may ignite the entire Iraq," warning at the same time, "the government and the House of Representatives to ignore the demands of demonstrators, which may lead to burning green and land.

The residents of the province of Basra have again come out protests against the deterioration of the reality of services, especially water and electricity, and the spread of unemployment in society, and the spread of financial and administrative corruption.

Basra, a province rich in oil and gas has seen in the summer of 2018 demonstrations spread to other provinces south and central Iraq, killing a number of protesters and wounded dozens.

LINK

Parliamentary calls for an emergency meeting and warns of "spark" in the far south ignites the whole of Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum