Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?

Go down

POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  Empty POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:53 pm

POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  Poop3

POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW?
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 2-Jul-2019 19:29:22
www.rumormillnews.com

POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  Scam-alert
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: DID YOU KNOW?
Date: Tue, July 2, 2019 5:55 pm

POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  Scammer2

DID YOU KNOW?

We have all suffered the consequences of believing in this GCR. Presented to us in a light that all our problems will miraculously disappear once it occurs. It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.

You may find yourself stagnant, unable to move forward and lack the mental energy to digest and solve your daily obstacles. We have to be careful of putting up our own roadblocks that stop us from engaging in life. “If I just had this money I could make everything right” is a road block. I need a better car, I need to move first, I have to fix this first, I have too many other things that need to be solved to move forward, all self-imposed road blocks. If you really need change it is up to you to make the changes and not limit yourself with these self-imposed road blocks. The quote “If you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right” is true. Excuses are just another way of stopping you from becoming what you were meant to be.

First, understand that you do not need to change yourself, but rather, change your environment. If you place yourself in a bar, you will drink. If you place yourself in a bookstore, you will read. Go to a gym and you will work out. Defining how you want to be and then placing yourself in the environment you expose yourself to, influences that will best suit those goals.

It is a mandatory element of human growth to overcome obstacles. Look at problems as a challenge, not a problem. You need to overcome problems to grow. Don’t be scared of them look it as an opportunity to enhance your life and others

You can choose life. Every morning when you wake up you can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain or whatever. To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices, today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.

We cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individual. To that end, each of us must work for his /her own improvement and, at the same time, share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with excellence. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world as in being able to remake ourselves.

Life is not easy for any of us. We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must manifest. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. Life is to be lived, not controlled, and humanity is won by continuing to play the game in the face of certain defeat.

I’m going to go a little deeper here and break it down even further in an attempt to explain how we make decisions, how and where we draw upon information to solve situations. Turns out it is more psychical than emotional. This may appear a little brainy, but to understand how things work it is essential to know what foundation is being utilized to build upon.

Most people do not realize that are brains are hard wired to protect us from harm both psychically and emotionally. When we have positive stimulus placed in front of our brain (through our senses what we hear, what we see, what we touch) it draws on neural connections (biological wiring) from the positive part of the brain and all responses to the positive stimulus, will be positive. The same works for negative stimuli, only it establishes neural connections form the negative part of the brain. Therefore, all responses will come from a negative position.

If you find yourself trapped by your personal circumstances, most likely you have established a negative neural-connection. As obstacles are put in front of you, you draw on the negative side of the brain for a resolution to over-coming the obstacle. A surge of Cortisol occurs, the stress chemical is released. Cortisol is what is released when fear is introduced to your system as an innate survival mechanism. The mammal brain rewards you with a happy chemical (oxytocin) when you find safety in social support, this is the reason people are drawn to listen to RV calls and digest guru Intel. Positive information releases oxytocin giving you a feeling of euphoria or rather you feel happy. But the brain also alarms you with cortisol as you distance yourself from that safety.

Scientists have identified two populations of neurons in the amygdala that process positive and negative emotions. These neurons then relay the information to other brain regions that initiate the appropriate behavioral response. Symptoms of having negative influences surrounding you are the following: you want to concede, give up, think what’s the use, and a general sense of defeat with no positive horizon in sight.

On the other hand ,when you draw on information from a positive neural connection,you draw on the positive information bank for resolution to your issues. You see a clear path to solving an issue. It’s hard to go positive when everyone around you is going negative. Your mammalian brain wants to run when the rest of the herd runs.

Now the trick is to build a positive neural connection, which will allow you to draw on the proper information to solve a problem. You may think there aren’t enough positives in the awful world around you. But you don’t have to perform in Carnegie Hall and rescue orphans from burning buildings to create positivity. Any positives, no matter how small, will build the pathway that seeks and expects positives. Something as simple as changing your environment to an area of positive influences can build a positive neural connection and allow you to draw on the right information needed to overcome a situation.

To build a positive neural connection, small changes matter. Go for a walk and experience nature. Engage with positive people, read positive uplifting commentary, disregard negativity in all its forms. Go somewhere you have never been, pretty much anything other than the negative space that has been created around you. Establish the path in front of you and neural connections will develop. Your present lens you view life with may be false and in need of correction.

Forming realistic expectations leads to acting personally. You can stimulate your own happy chemicals instead of just hoping the world stimulates them for you. Realistic expectations are the alternatives you generate when your cortisol surges. Though it’s natural to have a survival-threat feeling when your efforts fail to bring immediate visible rewards, you can remind yourself that your survival is not actually threatened. Most human achievement came from efforts that did not bring immediate visible rewards. When your results are disappointing, you can adjust your expectations and take another step.

Words are the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble. It is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.

We also have the freedom to make decisions and choices. When freedom does not have a purpose, when it does not wish to know anything about the rule of law imbedded in the minds of men and women, when it does not listen to the voice of conscience, it turns against humanity and society.

We must all first repair ourselves as individuals to be a steward of humanity. Do the mental laundry and clean the negativity that generates the negative neural connections. Do not let outside influences dictate you as an individual. Make good decisions on which influences you choose to absorb and understand how they affect your environment and thought process. Remember a small body of determined individuals fired up by faith in their mission can alter the course of history.

“How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.” ― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

For a more thorough explanation of how the brain works, with minimal medical language for easier comprehension send a request subject line “Brain Power” to replytodjpost@gmail.com . It is a very interesting subject matter to know.

As always comments are welcome and encouraged

DJ

POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  Scam-alert

Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation. Contact DJ at replytodjpost@gmail.com for details.

POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  Do_not_donate

DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive.

POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  Do_not_donate
We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  2245507099POOFness for JUL 2: DID YOU KNOW? WE ARE SOME OF THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS OUT THERE?  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum