Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans

Go down

Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans Empty Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:42 am

Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans

02/07/2019

Rafidain determines the duration of repayment of car loans 14283

Economy News Baghdad

Rafidain Bank announced on Tuesday that the period of repayment of car loans for employees and retirees by installments up to five years, including three months grace period.

The bank's information office said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "the granting of car loans to the employee or pensioner who have been settled salaries with the bank and the holders of the electronic card." 

He pointed out that "the employee or retired homeowner salary at the bank and would like to buy the car to see the conditions and specifications of the car, which should have a solid global origin.
The Rafidain Bank announced on Sunday, the launch of car loans for employees and retirees and without a sponsor through the electronic card.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17096
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum