Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries

Go down

Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries Empty Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:55 am

Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries

Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries Story_img_5d1a1f9b71339

2019/7/1 17:58

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Baghdad Chamber of Commerce signed with its counterpart in Istanbul on Monday, a memorandum of understanding to increase trade exchange between the two countries.

"Today, the head of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, Jaafar al-Hamdani, received a large trade delegation representing the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce headed by Turkish Ambassador Fatih Yildiz and Shakib Afdajk, the head of the Chamber at the Chamber's headquarters in Baghdad," the statement said.

At the beginning of the meeting, Al-Hamdani welcomed the guest delegation and thanked them for this visit and expressed their keenness to keep in touch with the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce.

Al-Hamdani said in a speech during the meeting on the brotherly relations between Iraq and Turkey, which extends over a long history, especially that the two countries have religious, social and family ties. We in the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce hope to exploit these good relations best exploitation and reflect them on the economic side and the private sector. In the interest of the two neighboring countries.

Al-Hamdani stressed that the Chamber of Commerce of Istanbul is an old chamber with great weight in the region. It is responsible for financial imports and trade revenues of more than 90 billion dollars, so there was great keenness to make this visit a success. The obstacles that may face the trade process between the two countries, which have reached billions of dollars in the past few years and we hope to raise them to the highest levels.

He added that we are now through this meeting to seek bilateral partnerships between Iraqi companies and their Turkish counterparts and to enter strongly in the Iraqi markets, especially as we are now seeking to open a number of factories and factories for products, industries and agriculture in Iraq through investment and partnerships that will form the private sector of Iraq and Turkey Because we believe that the Turkish partner is a special partner for us because of the common factors that combine us, and we count on the Turkish companies, businessmen and investors to contribute to the reconstruction of cities that have been freed from terrorism and advocating through the exploitation of investment opportunities Available to it and its partnership with the private sector and Iraqi companies.

For his part, Shakib Afdajk, President of the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce expressed his pride in this blessed visit, thanking the hospitality and hospitality extended by the delegation. He expressed the hope that this meeting will open new horizons of cooperation between the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce and the Istanbul Chamber. To establish relations with the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce as one of the oldest and oldest room in the region and has a great weight and represents an important trading artery for us.

He said, "We in Turkey love Baghdad, civilization, history and originality and consider it the great sister of the city of Istanbul. During the meeting, Mr. Chakib gave a brief explanation of the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce. He pointed out that Istanbul Chamber of Commerce has a membership of more than 450 thousand merchants and companies of various disciplines and is the third largest trading room in the world, and is the ninth city in terms of visitors and tourism in the world and has played a major role in the trade between Turkey and the world have reached more than 90 billion USD.

There are more than 500 Iraqi-Turkish private companies operating in various fields and specialties in addition to 912 other Iraqi companies operating in the city of Istanbul in the field of trade and investment, in addition to the presence of 4 Turkish banks are now operating in Iraq, Turkey's keenness to enter into a real trade partnership with Iraq because it is an important and vital partner for us in Turkey.

"We at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce have contributed and helped more than 3,000 Iraqi citizens to buy real estate in Istanbul and the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce contributes more than 40% of the taxes paid to the Turkish state by its employees.

For his part, Ambassador Fatih Yildiz expressed his gratitude to Al-Hamdani for the hospitality and good reception, praising the great efforts exerted in continuous and continuous communication and follow-up to all issues related to trade between Turkey and Iraq, stressing that their efforts contributed greatly to raising the level of trade exchange between the two countries. Has a great role in encouraging many Turkish companies to enter the Iraqi markets and work in all governorates of Iraq.

For his part, Al-Hamdani said that the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce and the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce will hold a large Iraqi-Turkish economic forum on the sidelines of the Baghdad International Fair in the Iraqi capital Baghdad, which will be attended by several Turkish and Iraqi businessmen and businessmen in several fields. Iraqi and Turkish companies.

During the meeting, they signed a joint cooperation agreement between the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce and the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce, after which they exchanged commemorative gifts, which symbolize the history and civilization of the two neighboring countries.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=202383

Baghdad and Istanbul sign a memorandum of understanding to boost trade exchange between the two countries 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum