Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them

Go down

Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them Empty Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:50 pm

Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them

Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them Dc86fb9c61fcf7fb6918913805889e3a_L

Saif Al - Obaidi   30/06/2019 - 22:17

The Nineveh Provincial Council discussed during its meeting on Sunday the provincial development budget for the province for the year 2019.

The budget for the development of the provinces of the province of Nineveh this year (550) billion dinars, was supposed to be submitted in the first months of this year, but delayed access to the provincial council because of the events that passed through the city, most notably the ferry incident and subsequent administrative changes.

The Council decided to hold consultative sessions with the administrative units, districts and districts to distribute the budget according to population ratios.

The council chairman Sido Gatto said in a press conference after the meeting and attended by (Basneoz), that «the Council read the initial budget for the development of the regions for the year 2019, and decided to hold consultative sessions beginning next Tuesday and continue for three days between the Council and heads of administrative units and districts and districts to come out satisfactory formula in the division of budget And the allocation of projects to areas according to population ratios », noting that the Council« insists on achieving justice in the distribution of projects and amounts in the districts and districts ».

While the Vice-President of the Council, Noureddine Qablan, heads of administrative units and local councils to attend consultative sessions in the provincial council to install the most important projects and the necessary requirements, which can be allocated funds from the budget development of the regions.

Qablan announced that the council will open the door for nomination for the post of technical assistant to the governor in the near future.

The head of the Strategic Planning Committee in the Council behind the iron in a statement to (Basneoz), that «the amounts allocated to Nineveh of the development of the regions is very modest and does not commensurate with the volume of destruction in the province», indicating that «it is supposed to allocate at least 4 trillion dinars to return projects Vital and basic in Mosul, the districts and the districts to enable IDPs to return. "

In turn, the Council member Khudair revealed the existence of question marks in the budget provided by the Department of Nineveh province of the Council.

"The budget was presented by the governorate in general and reached the council late and there are many question marks on it," Khudair told the Basnews correspondent.

Khudair added that «it is supposed to attend the assistants of the governor for reconstruction and planning to discuss the budget with them technically», adding that «the introduction of the budget in general raises a lot of questions, especially as information pointed to the allocation of funds to buy cars and amounts for the reconstruction of mosques», stressing that it is necessary to allocate The most important projects for the lives of citizens, especially the projects of the health sector and education ».

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/economy/2017-01-26-12-23-03/530618

Nineveh Council discusses the budget of 2019 .. Modest amounts and question marks on them 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum