Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019

Go down

NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 Empty NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:01 am

NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019

June 28, 2019

Hedge fund industry journal Alpha Week is reporting that in the month of May 2019, Northern Gulf Partners’ investment fund Iraq Investment Partners I (IIPI) was the world’s best performing emerging markets hedge fund according to data compiled by the BarclayHedge Global Hedge Fund database.  IIPI increased 13.57% net of all fees during the month.

Portfolio manager Bartle Bull says, “IIPI is one of the few investment vehicles focused on the Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX). IIPI provides best-in-class access to the potential of Iraq’s growing economy and capital markets through a selective portfolio of Iraq’s best public companies, managed by one of Iraq’s most experienced investment teams. Drawing on our unique history and access in Iraq, our advantage derives from deep knowledge of ISX companies, their owners, regulators, and customers. The ISX is a fraction of the size of equity markets in neighboring economies with comparable, or lower, levels of resource wealth.”

The purpose of the Fund is to provide investors with trusted and efficient access to Iraq's extraordinary wealth and economic growth prospects. Advantageous access to the market is an important part of the fund's offering. The ISX can be bureaucratic, illiquid and expensive. The Fund provides simple entry. NGP’S full-time Iraq focus increases liquidity alternatives, raises counterparty accountability, and provides intensive research and monitoring in this ever-changing and frequently opaque market.

http://www.northerngp.com/cgi-bin/press?ENITY_ID=598238

The information contained in this report is for illustration and discussion purposes only and is not intended to be, nor shall it be construed as, an offer, or the solicitation of any offer, to buy or sell an interest in the Fund. Any such offer or solicitation may be made only by delivery of the Fund's confidential offering documents (the "Offering Memorandum") to qualified prospective investors. This information is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, investment advice or a recommendation of any kind. No representation is being made that the Fund will or is likely to achieve its objectives or that any investor will or is likely to achieve the results shown or will make any profit or will be able to avoid incurring substantial losses. This summary is not complete and is subject to, and qualified in its entirety by, the more complete disclosures, risk factors, and other terms and conditions that are contained in the Offering Memorandum. The information provided in this report is furnished as of the date shown, and is subject to amendment and updating, no representation is made with respect to its accuracy, completeness or timeliness. No representation is made about the accuracy or timeliness of any market commentary or other viewpoints shown; you should not rely on such information. Before making any investment in the Fund, you should thoroughly review the Offering Memorandum with your financial, tax and investment advisors to determine whether an investment in the Fund is suitable for you in light of your investment objectives and financial situation. Certain information herein has been obtained from third party sources and, although believed to be reliable, it has not been independently verified and its accuracy or completeness cannot be guaranteed and should not be relied upon. This information is provided on a confidential basis. Under no circumstances may a copy of this report be shown, copied, transmitted, or otherwise given to any third person other than your financial, tax and/or investment advisors without our consent. The Fund is a private investment vehicle sometimes referred to as a hedge fund. Hedge funds are unregistered private investment partnerships, funds or pools that may invest and trade in many different markets, strategies and instruments (including securities, non-securities and derivatives) and are NOT subject to the same regulatory requirements as mutual funds, including mutual fund requirements to provide certain periodic and standardized pricing and valuation information to investors. There are substantial risks in investing in hedge funds. Hedge funds represent speculative investments that involve a high degree of risk. An investor could lose all or a substantial portion of his/her investment. Investors must have the financial ability, sophistication, experience and willingness to bear the risk of an investment in a hedge fund.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 Empty Re: NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:03 am

Northern Gulf Partners is a leading investment firm and financial advisory services provider in Iraq. Since its inception NGP has been dedicated to providing the primary bridge between Iraq's best businesses and the world's leading investors. NGP provides world-class investment professionalism in Iraq, linking global capital to the finest opportunities in this remarkably promising economy.
NGP's management has had a presence in Baghdad outside the International Zone and throughout Iraq since the firm's establishment in 2008. Working from our offices in central Baghdad, we derive our core advantage from market presence and insight. We possess unique access to Iraq's markets and decision makers. Our clients, partners and counterparties are the country's leading business families and most dynamic entrepreneurs. We enjoy strong bi-partisan relationships at every level of most relevant United States Government agencies. We have been operating closely with the political leadership of Iraq and of Iraq's Kurdistan Region for over a decade.
Our investment philosophy focuses rigorously on three variables: exceptional management, sustainable competitive advantage, and strong market growth potential. Our investment activities include direct investment and private equity, long-biased asset management in Iraqi and Iraq-related public securities, and real estate. We also provide investment banking advisory services, including corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and market entry.
http://www.northerngp.com/cgi-bin/home
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

NGP fund named world's best emerging markets performer in May 2019 Empty Iraq Fund named “Best Performing Emerging Mkt Hedge Fund”

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:05 am

Iraq Fund named “Best Performing Emerging Mkt Hedge Fund”

29th June 2019 in Investment

Hedge fund industry journal Alpha Week is reporting that in the month of May 2019 Northern Gulf Partners’ investment fund Iraq Investment Partners I (IIPI) was the world’s best performing emerging markets hedge fund according to data compiled by the BarclayHedge Global Hedge Fund database. IIPI increased 13.57% net of all fees during the month.
Portfolio manager Bartle Bull said:
“IIPI is one of the few investment vehicles focused on the Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX). IIPI provides best-in-class access to the potential of Iraq’s growing economy and capital markets through a selective portfolio of Iraq’s best public companies, managed by one of Iraq’s most experienced investment teams
(Source: Northern Gulf Partners)

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2019/06/29/iraq-fund-named-best-performing-emerging-mkt-hedge-fund/

[size=32][url=https://www.addtoany.com/share#url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraq-businessnews.com%2F2019%2F06%2F29%2Firaq-fund-named-best-performing-emerging-mkt-hedge-fund%2F&title=Iraq Fund named %E2%80%9CBest Performing Emerging Mkt Hedge Fund%E2%80%9D]Share[/url]

[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum