Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

sandyf: "The CBI is the one who is responsible for the currency and can change the rate not the Iraqi Government" 6/25/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

sandyf: "The CBI is the one who is responsible for the currency and can change the rate not the Iraqi Government" 6/25/19

Go down

sandyf: "The CBI is the one who is responsible for the currency and can change the rate not the Iraqi Government" 6/25/19 Empty sandyf: "The CBI is the one who is responsible for the currency and can change the rate not the Iraqi Government" 6/25/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:40 pm

sandyf   

...the CBI and the Government are completely different entities from one another. The CBI is the one who is responsible for the currency and can change the rate not the Iraqi Government. A central bank is only responsible for the currency, a government is responsible for the monetary unit, of course you would need to understand the difference.

6/25/19
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sandyf: "The CBI is the one who is responsible for the currency and can change the rate not the Iraqi Government" 6/25/19 Empty Re: sandyf: "The CBI is the one who is responsible for the currency and can change the rate not the Iraqi Government" 6/25/19

Post by Sam I Am on Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:23 pm

sandyf can be an argumentative prick at times, but he's right about this. He's also right about the "delete the zeros" program. We had a few exchanges on the truth chat site, and most of them were drama free but a couple weren't. I would have to conclude that he's on our side.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

sandyf: "The CBI is the one who is responsible for the currency and can change the rate not the Iraqi Government" 6/25/19 Empty Re: sandyf: "The CBI is the one who is responsible for the currency and can change the rate not the Iraqi Government" 6/25/19

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:04 am

That "Truth Chat" site is a funny place. They don't like facts that sandyf, and a few others bring in, busting their "RV" bubble. They also debunk all those Dinar Gurus, with their wild claims, yet haven't connected the dots that they believe the same thing those same Gurus are saying.

The one thing I've seen over there is one guy keeps saying Iraq doesn't have the money to support their claimed "RV", and no one seems to be able to provide any details how their going to get it.

That doesn't really matter, since that's not how Iraq is going to make any changes in the exchange rate...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum