Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19

Go down

MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 Empty MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:27 am

MZ: Mr. C has not completed….if he had, you wouldn’t need us to tell you- you would have 800 numbers and see package deliveries….and then you will know he finished.

MZ:  Paymasters in Reno expect to be sitting in conference rooms today and were told to be in the conference rooms in 30 minutes ….waiting for their turn to “go”

MZ: We are in a “heightened  watch” level today

MZ: when we were starting 4a- it seems that a number of boxes of counterfeit boxes of zims showed up and were confiscated yesterday. That along with some NDA compromises….well they were busy cleaning things up since then

Mod:  PAYMASTERS TOLD TO BE IN CONFERENCE ROOM YESTERDAY. COUNTERFIT ZIM FOUND

MZ: We appear to be sitting on “go”

MZ:  Coming out of Hong Kong…they are supposed to start exchanging at about 22:30….or in about 30 minutes…I hope we get an update from them soon as to whether or not they were allowed to process.

MZ:  We are literally sitting here waiting for the Treasury.. everyone is geared up and everyone is complete. Just waiting for the treasury to tell the banks to start processing people.

MZ: Many are watching for 800 numbers today…..my opinion is – if we don’t get them by Friday afternoon…..dont watch for them until Sunday.

Nflemingjr:  WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR IF SOME OF THE INFORMATION THAT WAS RECEIVED YESTERDAY HAS ACTUALLY HAPPENED OR NOT. IF IT HAS HAPPENED THEN WE WILL BE IN THE REDEMPTION CENTERS VERY SHORTLY

Q: Do the banks have the rates?

MZ: I am told they have the rates….but no one will talk about it

Q:  Do you think Judy Shelton & the Elders have crossed all the T's & dotted al the I's????

MZ: There is a lot I cannot say……but I have been told from a number of sources that Judy Shelton and the elders have things under control and things are going well right now.

Q:  Second question, In your opinion, what will be the timeframe between the private exchange and public exchange, and do you believe the private exchange rate will differ from the public exchange rate?

Mod:  CONTRACT RATES OFFERED THROUGH REDEMPTION CENTERS NOT BANKS

Q:  Mark, is there anyway you could explain WHO works in all the redemption centers? Obviously they must be bankers...etc...How they were hired and found, are they under NDA's etc. Are some of them here on your stream?

MZ:  they are basically Bankers and Tellers and they are put under serious NDA –They are in the know…..they have  SKR's for their currency  but are not allowed access to their funds until they finish  processing us..if they fib, talk or chat – they lose all their currency and the opportunity to exchange. ..They have one of the toughest NDA’s out there.

MZ: Im a bit worried about the possibility of war in Iran…..there was an infraction in their airspace involving the US.

Member:  Iran is run by the Deep State. They are trying to start WWIII. This has been their plan since HRC lost the election.

Member:  Hopefully it is just a distraction

Eagleone2025:  IRAN AND MILITARY MOVEMENTS ARE RISING…. THE MIDDLE EAST IS BOILING. IT LOOK LIKE ISRAEL IS VERY CLOSE OF BEING STRUCK.

Member:  Trump just tweeted that Iran made a very bad mistake!! Pray he is wise and not drug into a war that we don’t belong in!!!!

Eagleone2025:  MILITARY GENERALS AND NSA SOURCES HAS CONFIRM MARTIAL LAW OPERATION ARE IN THE WORKS.

Member:  FYI: I personally saw a convoy 2 days ago heading East on I-84 -- no tanks, but hum v's and some other vehicles -- there was about 30 that I saw in the space of about 5 minutes.

Eagleone2025: I HAVE SEEN HOURS OF MILITARY CONVOYS ON INTERSTATE…..LOOK FOR ALOT OF MILITARY AIR MOVEMENT ALONG WITH HOMELAND SECURITY.

MZ: The IGs report has been delayed for a good reason….many, many people have come forth telling about all the bad deeds members of the DOJ . CIA and of our gov have done…….so many people talking that they havnt had a chance to release the Inspectors Generals report.

Eagleone2025:  JUST REMAIN CLAM I THINK THIS COULD WORK FOR THE GOOD TO SLIP THE RV IN

Q: When will they announce the USN , do they need to announce the new currency before we go to exchange

MZ:  I have been told that they plan to announce the USN about 10 days after we exchange…..this makes sense to me.

Q: Is it still a shotgun start?

MZ: yes I believe it is

Q:  Mark, do you agree with Tony from TNT that the process was stopped after 5,000 people going in to exchange caused great confusion and now the procedures are being changed?

MZ: I don’t know the number but it was started….. there were some people that had problems and yes because of security reasons – it was stopped.

Q:  Capital gains tax ? Will that be a factor on new purchases of currency?

MZ: I am still hearing from a number of sources that this exchange will not be taxed…..but be sure to check with professionals.

Member:  Our wealth manager and tax consultant will hold back a % just in case. They don't know about new tax laws coming up.

Q: What is the plan if social media goes down and you are not allowed to stream anymore?

MZ: I do not believe that would take down the internet completely ….to many business, credit card processors, so much is run by the internet now. So voice over internet phones should not be affected…

Mod:  MARKZ DOES NOT THING THEY WILL TAKE THE INTERNET DOWN BECAUSE A LOT HAS TO USE IT....CREDIT CARDS, SMALL SHOPS, JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING!

Member:  The best internet attack would be temporary removal of DNS servers entries at the ISP levels leaving only the ones they need in place. This would black out most people.

Eagleone2025:  I HAVE BEEN TOLD THE DAY OF INDEPENDENCE FOR AMERICA IS VERY CLOSE. TRUMP WILL ADDRESS THE NATION HE WANTS TO BRING IN THE NEW REPUBLIC AND THIS GCR. WE KNOW THIS IS VERY CLOSE. WE HOPE THE RV WILL GO DOWN BY THE END OF THIS MONTH. WE KNOW THAT TWO PEOPLE WILL BE REMOVE FROM THE WHITE HOUSE STAFF. I TALK ABOUT THIS ON EAGLE ONE INTEL. RUSSIAN WAR SHIPS ARE IN OUR SOUTH WATERS. ALOT OF MILITARY ARE ON VERY HIGH ALERT. ALOT OF MILITARY UNITS HAVE NOT BEEN NOTIFIED. THIS MILITARY OPERATION WILL UNF

Q: Eagle...can you speak to Marshall law?

Eagleone2025:  MARTIAL LAW YES ITS COFFEE. HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH TO MILITARY SOURCES ITS GOOD IDEA TO HAVE EXTRA CASH, FOOD , WATER. LIMIT TRAVEL. I DONOT KNOW WHEN OR IF IT WILL START. WE ARE GETTING CLOSE ON THIS RV.
Member:  Gold and silver prices going up!!! Sign the fiat is coming down soon???

Member:  POTUS GOLD TIE signals the Return to GOLD backed currency. MAGA!

Member:  Dow, Nasdaq, S&P, Gold all up big!!!

Member:  Dollar is going to crash IMO...they better get the QFS in place..

Member:   Mark, IMO this is very significant since Trump planning post GCR operations and public education: Wow!! More GCR Players being Positioned!!! The pieces of the puzzle come together! President Trump awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to the economist Arthur Laffer on Wednesday (6/19) at the White House. Laffer explains that the collapse of the gold standard in 1971 enabled countries to adopt “beggar-thy-neighbor” policies, whereby they artificially devalue their currencies in order to make “domestic goods cheaper relative to foreign goods.” From “Daily Caller”, 2014 Laffer advocates Gol …….

MZ:  I am a big fan of Arthur Laffer

Member:  Our dollar today purchases 3% of what it did in 1913 when Federal Reserve came in.

Member:  Who will have the Last Laugh when America Returns to the GOLD Standard? Art Laffer knows! https://imgflip.com/i/33vp8g

Eagleone2025:  I TALKED ABOUT THIS SEVERAL YEARS AGO THAT THE UN RUSSIA AND CHINA WILL COME IN TO HELP UNDER THE FLAG OF HUMANITARIAN HELP FROM A NATIONAL CRISIS IN AMERICA WE DONT KNOW YET IF THIS IS THE ONE COMING. REMEMBER THE SWISS DREAM I HAD ABOUT THE FOUR SILVER BASKETS. THE SWISS MEETING THAT TOOK PLACE. IN THAT DREAM THERE WAS TROUBLE AS WELL. THE FIRST BASKET HAD THE WORDS SWITZERLAND ON A THE SILVER PLATE. THIS FIRST BASKET IS VERY NEAR NOW

Member:  What did the ZIM Say to DONG.....Are we there yet....Are we there yet????? LOL

Eagleone2025:  REMEMBER THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS PROCESS. DAY BY DAY SO WE WAIT UNTIL THE GREEN LIGHT TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART.
Member:  Gold and silver prices going up!!! Sign the fiat is coming down soon???

Member:  POTUS GOLD TIE signals the Return to GOLD backed currency. MAGA!

Member:  Dow, Nasdaq, S&P, Gold all up big!!!

Member:  Dollar is going to crash IMO...they better get the QFS in place..

Member:   Mark, IMO this is very significant since Trump planning post GCR operations and public education: Wow!! More GCR Players being Positioned!!! The pieces of the puzzle come together! President Trump awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to the economist Arthur Laffer on Wednesday (6/19) at the White House. Laffer explains that the collapse of the gold standard in 1971 enabled countries to adopt “beggar-thy-neighbor” policies, whereby they artificially devalue their currencies in order to make “domestic goods cheaper relative to foreign goods.” From “Daily Caller”, 2014 Laffer advocates Gol …….

MZ:  I am a big fan of Arthur Laffer

Member:  Our dollar today purchases 3% of what it did in 1913 when Federal Reserve came in.

Member:  Who will have the Last Laugh when America Returns to the GOLD Standard? Art Laffer knows! https://imgflip.com/i/33vp8g

Eagleone2025:  I TALKED ABOUT THIS SEVERAL YEARS AGO THAT THE UN RUSSIA AND CHINA WILL COME IN TO HELP UNDER THE FLAG OF HUMANITARIAN HELP FROM A NATIONAL CRISIS IN AMERICA WE DONT KNOW YET IF THIS IS THE ONE COMING. REMEMBER THE SWISS DREAM I HAD ABOUT THE FOUR SILVER BASKETS. THE SWISS MEETING THAT TOOK PLACE. IN THAT DREAM THERE WAS TROUBLE AS WELL. THE FIRST BASKET HAD THE WORDS SWITZERLAND ON A THE SILVER PLATE. THIS FIRST BASKET IS VERY NEAR NOW

Member:  What did the ZIM Say to DONG.....Are we there yet....Are we there yet????? LOL

Eagleone2025:  REMEMBER THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS PROCESS. DAY BY DAY SO WE WAIT UNTIL THE GREEN LIGHT TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART.

Eagleone2025:  HIGH ALERT FOR RV….. IT IS ALL COMING TOGETHER SO WE WAIT AND WATCH…. ALL DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN SIGN AND ALOT OF GOLD SHIPMENTS HAVE GONE ON THIS LAST TWO WEEKS. EAGLE ONE OUT

MZ: Everyone should be aware of the Grace Report....its why Reagan got shot and shows that the IRS is totally illegal.

Member:  Here's the link for the Grace report.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grace_Commission

MZ:Here is more on the report that got President Reagan shot: 
https://archive.org/stream/TheGraceCommissionReport-RevealedIrsFrontForBankingDynastiesIn1984/TheGraceCommisionReport-RevealedIrsFrontForBankingDynastiesIn1984_djvu.txt

MZ: Youtube link to Sean Hannity about Kuwait RV: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP3zcoQsdqw&t=198s

Member: My Prediction to the RV Date.... If they Hold True to Thier Word and Allow Us 10 Days to Redeem Our Currency b4 the Public, With the Amount of Attention being Directed towards the 4th of July and Our Country, the Lowering of Taxes, ect. Thinking that would be A Great Time to Announce The USA being Reborn Again, the Announcement of The Gold Backed Currency, 10 Days b4 the 4th of July is < Monday, June 24th /// or Tuesday, June 25th > Depending on how you count the Days..! - OnLy 4 or 5 Days until Pay Day..!..$..! That's my Prediction.

MZ : : (Got a phone call) I may come back with another stream today……looks like there is news…….if not- I will see you all Friday morning at 10am est.

MarkZ: "everyone is geared up and everyone is complete" 6/20/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum