Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19

Go down

MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 Empty MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:00 pm

MZ: We did not see the progress we wanted yesterday. It seems the problems were just logistics with  the new Treasury person who took over the rollout on Thursday . (Judy Shelton)

MZ:  I also heard they simplified the NDA, and streamlined the exchange process to make it more efficient for us all.

MZ: My treasury contact was excited and banking contacts feel very positive today

MZ: People I know in Reno 4a were all sitting around last night waiting for processing……
this was very frustrating for them.

MZ:  We are hearing from 4 different people they are still trying to push it out today.

Q: Are you being told to be quiet now?

MZ:  On some topics I am told to be quiet for security reasons..….Right now it is difficult to get any news out of Reno….I take that as a positive sign.

MZ: I hear that the Chinese elders are happy with the changes in personel and the exchange process.

MZ: The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today practicing roll-playing and getting ready for real people to start exchanging.

MZ:   Mr. C has not done his job yet…..we expected it last night along with package deliveries. We also expected 800 numbers last night……no update yet today

Mod: MR COTTRELL IS A KEY PLAYER IN THIS PROCESS

MZ: I am as frustrated as you all are….but still believe we are right on top of this.

Q: Are they just kicking the can again?

MZ: I do not think they are kicking the can….its just logistics

MZ: Europe is still also waiting on release……I still believe this is our month guys and that we will be done before the 28th,

Member:  Mnunchin still mentioned on US Treasury page as being head honcho??

NFlemingjr:  GM MNUCHIN IS STILL THE SEC. OF THE TREASURY. HE WAS JUST TAKEN OFF THE REDEMPTION AND THE EXCHANGE BECAUSE HE WAS MOVING VERY SLOWLY.

Nflemingjr:  TRUMP WANTS US ALL DONE BEFORE THE 28TH OF THIS MONTH. SINCE THERE IS A NEW TEAM IN PLACE AND THEY ARE WORKING AS FAST AS THEY CAN TO GET THIS DONE. THEY HAVE CHANGED THE GAME PLAN BECAUSE THE TREASURY GAME PLAN WAS TO DELAY THAT HAS NOT CHANGED

Member:  Becky from OOOTAH stated last night that we are very close and the intel folk were told not to divulge anymore info.

Q: how can it be a logistics issue if all was already set up? Thank you.

MZ: Because of changes made from when Mnuchin was in charge to now Judy is in charge…..just like if you moved into a new job and make your own changes from how the last guy did things  and streamline things…….

Member:  Yes, the changing of the guard effects process.

Member:   There's a good possibility that Judy didn't even know about the RV until Thursday! so she needed a little bit of time to acclimate yourself to the whole idea and build a plan! which is totally understandable!

Q: Who is Judy?

MZ: We understand that Judy Shelton who works for the President and the Treasury has been tapped to take over for the redemption portion of the US reset

Member:  Judy    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Shelton

Member: : Judy Shelton financial advisor to President Trump in charge of RV now!

Member:  Judy Shelton She is the new person who is going to get us where we need to be

Member:  Judy Shelton is a Gold standard supporter

Q:  How long will it take to get these changes finished?

MZ: I think they are doing an amazing job ….its only been 4 days since we are told she took over and they are already trying to get it out the door…..from the mess from someone who had been stalling everything ….

Q:  On Restored Republic they say; at your appointment you would be given some of your funds. The rest would be held until the Cabal was eradicated, and then your funds would be returned. As compensation for use of your monies during this possible 3-6 months, you would be paid high interest rates on the held funds. It would be advisable to have a figure in mind of how much monies you needed during this 3-6 month period. What do you think on this MarkZ?

Q:  Have you heard anything about not having access to all our funds until Cabal totally gone?

Nflemingjr:  FOR THOSE THAT THINK THAT THE CABAL HAS TO BE TAKEN COMPLETELY OUT IS MISTAKEN THAT IS ALMOST LIKE SAYING THAT EVIL HAS TO BE GONE IN ORDER THIS TO TAKE PLACE. EVIL IS PRESENT DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT. THE CABAL IS GOING TO BE PRESENT AND YOU CANNOT GET RID OF IT COMPLETELY JUST LIKE YOU CAN NOT GET RID OF EVIL.

Nflemingjr:  PEOPLE THAT TELL YOU THAT THE CABAL HAS TO BE WIPED IS OR THERE IS GOING TO BE A HOLD UP OF THE REDEMPTION IS TOTALLY WRONG AND MISINFORMATIOIN

Member:  IF THIS LINK INFO IS TRUE THIS EXPLAINS THE CONTINUED DELAYS https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.con/2019/06/gcr-following-events-insider-anon-intel.html

MZ: There are lots of rumors going around saying that we will only have partial access to our funds at first….I have had many conversations with folks on the banking side and they have not heard this for anything except Zim……which I was told would be a structured payout…… I have talked with many folks involved with redemptions and we have not heard that either.

Member:  Chinese Elders were going to take over if Mnuchin kept stalling. Judy took over on Thursday, and started moving things forward, and Tier 4A started flying in to RV Sunday.

Member:  Gold dropped 15 points after the open of the market - always heard gold would fall at the RV so maybe a very good sign.

Member:  I received a call from my contact/Paymaster telling me funds are cleared to be released yesterday. Calls were started yesterday to make the appointment with the trust.

Q: Is there any caps on currencies besides Zim?

MZ: I heard that the rate on the first 5 100T notes is higher then it scales down from there and that the rate for the dinar is higher for the first 10 million and it scales down after that…..consider this a rumor….we wont know the truth until we are at the banks.

Member:  : This really helped me understand—- The original book “The Wizard of Oz” is a political-economical parable which shows Dorithy wearing Silver Slippers traveling on. Gold road, which symbolizes a prosperous economy supported by a free, plentiful currency supply backed by combined Gold/Silver/Assets (as opposed to a bank controlled Federal Reserve Bank-type debt-based fiat system). This video shows how USA has gone between both .

Member:  IF THIS LINK INFO IS TRUE THIS EXPLAINS THE CONTINUED DELAYS https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2019/06/gcr-following-events-insider-anon-intel.html

MZ: There are lots of rumors going around saying that we will only have partial access to our funds at first….I have had many conversations with folks on the banking side and they have not heard this for anything except Zim……which I was told would be a structured payout…… I have talked with many folks involved with redemptions and we have not heard that either.

Member:  Chinese Elders were going to take over if Mnuchin kept stalling. Judy took over on Thursday, and started moving things forward, and Tier 4A started flying in to RV Sunday.

Member:  Gold dropped 15 points after the open of the market - always heard gold would fall at the RV so maybe a very good sign.

Member:  I received a call from my contact/Paymaster telling me funds are cleared to be released yesterday. Calls were started yesterday to make the appointment with the trust.

Q: Is there any caps on currencies besides Zim?

MZ: I heard that the rate on the first 5 100T notes is higher then it scales down from there and that the rate for the dinar is higher for the first 10 million and it scales down after that…..consider this a rumor….we wont know the truth until we are at the banks.

Member:  : This really helped me understand—- The original book “The Wizard of Oz” is a political-economical parable which shows Dorithy wearing Silver Slippers traveling on. Gold road, which symbolizes a prosperous economy supported by a free, plentiful currency supply backed by combined Gold/Silver/Assets (as opposed to a bank controlled Federal Reserve Bank-type debt-based fiat system). This video shows how USA has gone between both systems, only prospering under the type we will see in GCR / RV    The Secret of Oz. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I0vSIoLT-FY

Member:  Trump tweeted that talks are restarting with china

Member:  DON'T FORGET TRUMP RALLY AT 8pm EASTERN TONIGHT!

Member : Had a very good telephone conversation with President Xi of China. We will be having an extended meeting next week at the G-20 in Japan. Our respective teams will begin talks prior to our meeting. TWEET FROM TRUMP>>>>>

Member:  https://www.oann.com/president-trump-sen-warren-find-common-ground-on-issues-of-u-s-dollar/

Member:  People of France are closing their country down on June 22. No one will go to work! Yellow vests!!!!!!

MZ: This is big news people.

Member:  It is not happy people who are thankful. It is Thankful people who are happy.

MZ: Again if there is any big news I will tweet or do a stream tonight…
..the next scheduled call is tomorrow AM at 10am est.

MarkZ: "The people I know that work at the redemption centers are at work today" 6/18/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum