Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference

Go down

Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference Empty Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:23 am

Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference

Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference %D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7

2019/06/17 08:27:26

- Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi met Monday with Russian President Vladimir Putin's special envoy to Syria, Alexander Lavrentiev, and his accompanying delegation, including the deputy foreign minister and a number of officials from the defense and foreign ministries and the Russian charge d'affaires in Baghdad.

"Relations between the two countries have been discussed in the economic fields, enhancing the capabilities of Iraqi forces, developments in Syria, stability in the region, preparations for the convening of the Astana conference, and regional and current crisis between the United States and Iran," the statement said.

"The Prime Minister expressed his thanks and appreciation for the positions of President Putin in support of Iraq and his pride in the development of relations and satisfaction of the common desire to expand in all areas, and stressed that the Iraqi-Russian relations are important and influential and must be strengthened for the benefit of the two countries and peoples and the region and to continue to fight the Daash," he said. And understanding on various regional issues and work to spare the region the threat of terrorism and the consequences of escalation and war and achieve peace and stability for their peoples.

"The Russian envoy conveyed the greetings of Russian President Vladimir Putin and his wishes to Iraq, his government and people for further progress, stability and prosperity, the desire for continued cooperation between the two friendly countries and the strengthening of the growing bilateral relations. The fight against terrorism and the pursuit of stability in Syria and the whole region, and Russia's interest in the participation of Iraq in the Astana conference as an observer, and the need for cooperation of neighboring countries to end the state of war and continuing efforts to combat terrorism and eliminate the remnants of a supporter.

LINK

Russia is "interested" in Iraq's participation in the Astana conference 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum