Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19

Go down

MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 Empty MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:05 am

MZ: Are we wealthy yet?  That’s the question we hope gets answered today.

MZ: This is one of the busiest weekends we have ever seen in Reno . We are seeing people in place, everything in position.

MZ: A lot of 4a people were moved into position yesterday…I am hearing 4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow. This is information from people who have been moved around yesterday.

Mod:  4B IS EXPECTED TOMORROW MORNING...RUMOR RUNNING AROUND RIGHT NOW

MZ:  IF a 4b starts tomorrow one would think 800 numbers and package deliveries would start today

MZ: Noone around the world have access to big money as of yet…Its early and will watch how things play out today.

MZ: so rumors running all over Reno is 4a and SKR’s get processed today and 800 numbers released later today and we are in the banks tomorrow…..Those are the big rumors today. And we are all praying this is all correct.

Mr. C has not done his part yet….His signatures will only take minutes……no worries.  A treasury and a Chinese elder  representative will show up for his signatures.

MZ:  I will be on conference calls tonight and tomorrow.

MZ:  Out of DC sources….Trump is supposed to make a big announcement tomorrow…with bigger announcements between the 28th and July 4th…..….

MZ:  There are rumors that the elders want everything totally done by the 28th….including bonds and exchanges.   So they would have to start today IMO to get everything finished. We are expecting a lot of movement the next couple days.

Q: So what announcements will trump be making the next couple weeks?

Mod:  TRUMP MAY ANNOUNCE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS .... NEW CURRENCY AND HOW IT WORKS (ASSET BACKED) ... MORE PRISON REFORM.....

Member:  Trump will announce his rerun for 2020

Member:  July 4th announcement has to do with the restored republic, according to my intel sources.

Member:  He is going to tell he is running in 2020 and that the dollar is gold backed

MZ:  I believe we are sitting on “go” right now.

Member:  Did anyone notice??? Trump tweeted peace & "Prosperity" with a capital P last week & Prince of "WHALES" ! You think he's trying to tell us something??  Watch the Abel Danger show last Thurs where Mad Dog rips on Mnuchin as Deep State. Saying GRC will happen JULY 4TH

MZ: Redemption center folks reported for work bright and early this morning and are on high alert.

MZ: In Iraq I am still hearing from folks over there that they are totally done and are waiting on the US to say “go”

Q:  mark why is everything happening in Reno out of all the locations available. I'm not far from there and never considered it a financial hub

MZ: WF and the Treasury both have big foreign currency hubs out there and imo…it was a way to move things away from DC and politicians……

Member:  Reno is the new US Treasury.

Member:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reno-Sparks_Indian_Colony

Q: Did UST meet their deadline Sunday?

MZ: We hear Mnuchin was replaced in his part in the reset and the Chinese are content with the progress right now. The Chinese and the treasury have come to an agreement. I am told logistics are done and the Treasury is back on board. The rollout is being executed.

Member:  if 4b exchange tomorrow..then 800 numbers today

MZ: That’s what I hope and believe may be true

Nflemingjr:  WE DO KNOW THAT CERTAIN THINGS DID TAKE PLACE IN RENO. FROM WEDNESDAY OF LAST WEEK THERE ARE NEW PEOPLE IN PLACE. JUDY SHELTON IS THE LADY IN CHARGE. TODAY HAS BEEN DETERMINED TO BE A HARD VALUE DAY AND THERE IS A LOT GOING ON TODAY TO GET THIS FINISHED.

MZ: Yes- It’s no secret now that Judy Shelton is now in charge of the reset.

Member:  Judy Shelton is a serious economist and an advocate of the gold standard, and being considered for a post on the Fed Reserve Bd of Directors

Member:  Judy Shelton   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Shelton

Q: Do you think this will be a shotgun start?

MZ: Absolutely- I do believe it will be a shotgun start
Q::  So who’s picture is going to be on the new $20 bill?
MZ: Trump does not want to take Andrew Jackson off…..He’s a fan of his…but its unclear if its going to be Harriet Tubman or Andrew Jackson again…imo

Member:  Perhaps some delay/misinformation is GOOD + PLANNED for dividing enemy’s resources/dismantling power behind Federal Reserve Bank control over currency!: Amazing, award-winning movie explaining what is happening with this new global currency reset —Going back system that is not debt-based nor bank-controlled https://youtu.be/U71-KsDArFM Those who ignore HISTORY are doomed to REPEAT it (Wasn’t Jackson friend of free non-bank controlled currency)

MZ: We are on the brink of a cataclysmic financial breakdown worldwide and I can say that the reset is here…..watch the real news….countries all over the world are in big trouble and its not a secret……it is happening right now. Our American msm will not report any of this……search outside the US for news on the reset and you will find it…it’s there.

Mod:  SEARCH NEWS OUTSIDE OF USA AND YOU WILL FIND ALL THE RESET NEWS EVERYWHERE

MZ: misinformation and shills are out there to make you all mad and discouraged….they do want people to give up….sell your currency and go away…..dont do it….don’t let them win.

Mod:  THEY WANT YOU TO SELL OFF YOUR CURRENCY BEFORE YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO EXCHANGE OR REDEEM

Q: Mark will you report on 4A later today if something happens?

MZ: I will…I will not leave you hanging.

Mod:  MARKZ WILL REPORT LATER TODAY IF 4A CONFIRMED

Nflemingjr:  NONE OF US KNOWS WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENES. FOR THOSE THAT SEEM TO THINK THAT THEY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES SHOULD BE POSTING THEIR INFORMATION INSTEAD OF TAKING POT SHOTS AND BEING NEGATIVE.

Q:Mark is the G20 a motivation or a hindrance ?

MZ: I believe this meeting will be about the Post Global reset and how to handle everything

Q:  heard having to wait till July 4th... any truth to that mark....

Q:  Do you think the announcement has to do with JFK Jrs reappearance MarkZ?

Member: Rumor is Trump will announce JFK Jr is alive on the 4th of July

Member:  JFKjr. still alive after all these yrs. Come on. Really?!

Member:  If JFK Jr is alive then thats a good thing but why was the world told he died? I don't understand. Can someone tell me the purpose for that ?

Member:   See the Great Awakening and other videos and you will see that Hillary tried to assassinate Jr and he faked his death and has been working with Trump to take down the deep state.

Member:  JFKJR....and I quote " I will expose my Father's Killers no Matter who they break-even if I have to bring down the Government."

Member:  Tonight is a HUGE galactical full moon - the cabal live by and die by these phenomena BUT I hope due to the alignment of the stars I hope this event will BOOM

MZ: the waiting we are going through now is the easy part imo….the hard part will happen post RV in wisely managing our wealth and healing our world

MZ : I am planning on being on the OOOtah call tonight.  The topic is humanitarian projects…. Becky has been threatened and went private for awhile ….Heard people from a negative dinar site showed up at her house threatning her and her 10 year old son….Homeland security got involved.

Becky Oootah 7pm tonight! 605-313-5148...466342#  OOOTAH Humanitarian Project Call w/Becky Pastor David & Special Guest MarkZ Monday June 17, @ 7 PM EDT / 6 PM CDT / 5 PM MDT / 4 PM PDT

Oootah call!! 605-313-5148!!! 466342#!!! You can get on if your cell # shows up on an Id!!!! 7pm!!!!

MZ: I need to get busy and chase down good solid news for us all….have a blessed day everyone

MarkZ: "4a will be finished up today and 4b will be starting tomorrow" 6/17/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum