Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars

Go down

A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars Empty A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:33 am

A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars

A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars 4d302ab0-2e79-4d99-9d4b-2c18690c3c13

2019/06/16 02:01:08

The Ministry of Finance announced on Sunday the signing of a loan agreement from Japan worth one billion dollars.

The ministry said in a statement to the News Agency that "based on the General Budget Law and the Cabinet Resolution No. 22 of 2019 authorized the Minister of Finance to sign the loan agreements, where on Sunday morning signed mutual memoranda between the Government of the Republic of Iraq represented by the Ministry of Finance and the Government of Japan represented by the Japanese Embassy in Baghdad, followed by the signing of the loan agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Japanese International Cooperation Agency JICA.

"The memorandum of understanding signed by the Ministry of Finance, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein, and the Japanese side, Naofoy Hashimoto, the Japanese ambassador in Iraq," said the statement. "The loan is worth one hundred and ten billion Japanese yen, equivalent to about one billion US dollars and 40 years, including 10 years grace The loan is repaid in semi-annual installments over 30 years and the interest rate is 0.2% fixed. "

He pointed out that "the purpose of signing the loan is the development of Basra refinery, which will contribute to improving the quality of oil derivatives in addition to increasing production capacity to meet Iraq's needs of these derivatives."

LINK

A Japanese loan to Iraq in a billion dollars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum