Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice

Go down

Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice Empty Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:00 am

[size=36][rtl]Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice[/rtl][/size]

Friday 14 June 2019

Antoine: The current tax system has not achieved social justice Alsabaah-14052

Baghdad 

The Vice-President of the Iraqi Businessmen Association and a member of the Baghdad Economic Forum in the name of Jamil Antoine proposed the formulation of a new tax system in line with the country's philosophy, because the current tax system did not achieve social justice, which is the most important tax target.

Antoine told Al-Sabah that the redistribution of incomes among citizens was not fair, and the poorer classes have not been able to continue to take taxes from them and are sometimes progressive for those with high incomes.

Antoine notes that after 2003 there was a change in the tax system and some amendments, but unfortunately no new tax system was introduced to increase the tax base because the budget set the fees and taxes at about 10-11 trillion dinars, which is a very small number.

He stressed that taxes should be paid by those who achieve high incomes, but those who live on the edge must be exempted and exempted from them, especially the direct deduction, which has exhausted some companies, and the current tax does not create an attractive environment for the investor.

He pointed out that the state has developed a new policy called (economic visions) and (the social market economy) and this philosophy was chosen by the ministerial approach, which was introduced by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, which was also mentioned in the five-year plan for the years (2018-2022).

Antoine said that this system means alleviating the burden of the poor and raising the standard of living and achieving social justice, income achieved, and bear the rich classes, which achieve high incomes, the biggest burden of taxes, which reduces our dependence on oil rent and contribute to the diversification of our economy also.

"When productive sectors (industrial production, agriculture, industry, tourism, transportation and services) are engaged, we mean that we will tax workers, and when the tax rate rises, the dependence on oil revenues will be reduced," he said.

He called for the operation of these sectors to pay taxes, not to pay them without work, because this is a big mistake is a return to investment, and the private sector also does not give employment opportunities, but needs to attract investments and not be repeated tax to pay more than once.

Current tax system

Antoine is one of the main drawbacks of the current tax system, which needs to be amended. "It is important to redistribute income to the classes that are able to pay, and the entities and companies operating in Iraq must follow up with taxes," he said.

He pointed out that there is a big imbalance in the collection and the difference between large tax collection in large numbers and that remain specific to a certain party can not achieve anything, for example we have a budget of (100) billion dollars should not be less than the tax rates that come from about $ 10 billion .

He stressed that in the tax planning is put 10-11 trillion dollars, but the implementation does not exceed (3 or 4) billion dollars, and this is a major defect of the lack of follow-up, as well as the existence of high-income companies have special methods to evade taxes, adding that many owners of income The high hide their real incomes and evade in various ways and make it a slip, but in fact the weakness of belonging to the country.  

tariff
On another subject, Antoine said that tariffs are very necessary to protect the national productive industry which, when effective, must increase the tariff on the importer to protect our industry and all products to provide us with additional income and an increase in state revenues.

He pointed out that the former prime minister formed a working group to reduce expenditure and increase revenues and the operation of the private sector, but did not create jobs for the private sector, but the process of raising revenues and did not reduce expenditures.

"So we see the budget distorted, 75 percent of them go to operating expenses, while the investment budget of 20-25 percent is not implemented contrary to the operation that is carried out all, and the rest depends on oil revenue.

He stressed the need to adopt 

The budget on creating investment opportunities and productive sector to reduce dependence on 
Oil revenues as a single source, which is subject to the reality of the oil market, which is a constant variable. 
He pointed out that the tariff is required and determined by the reality of the production of the market in order to encourage production must be raised 

The rate of customs tariff on goods that have an equivalent in Iraq, and we see that there is evasion of customs tariff and corruption 

Large, there are goods and goods whose value is not announced and is not paid 
The real tax on this and this calls for a global price to be committed away from the mood and opinion of the importer and needs an efficient and professional tax system to implement 
that. 

http://alsabaah.iq/9967/%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B6%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%85-%D9%8A-%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D9%8A-%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum