Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022

Go down

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 Empty Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:33 am

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 Mof-design-f-2-(2)-slice_03

The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance, Mr. Fuad Hussein, held an expanded meeting of the Special Committee on the Preparation of the State Budget Strategy 2020-2022 at the Ministry's headquarters. 

During the meeting, which was attended by a number of members of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives and a number of members of the advisers and the Undersecretary of Finance discussed the visions and future plans of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, including the entry of Iraqi universities international classifications as a goal and indicator of the quality of higher education and encourage investment in the expansion Governmental colleges, raising their academic and academic levels, encouraging the establishment of international universities with international standards and quality, establishing partnerships with international universities, seeking to support universities with scientific competencies, Gat labor market and the other was addressed to the future goals of the strategy of the Ministry of Education included the preparation of integrated educational plans and follow-up implementation and the opening of kindergartens and schools at different stages and kinds and the preparation of school curricula at all levels and the provision of school buildings and constructed and maintain and document the educational and cultural relations with 

The meeting was also attended by Directors General of the Ministry of Finance and other ministries and governorates

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=680

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 Empty Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the third meeting to prepare the general budget strategy for the year 20202022

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:28 pm

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the third meeting to prepare the general budget strategy for the year 20202022

Sunday 19 May

Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance presides over the seventh meeting to prepare the strategy of the state budget for the year 2020_2022 F9e6be40-3e4d-43aa-991f-f5133cf91481

The Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Finance Minister Fouad Hussein chaired an expanded meeting of the Special Committee to prepare the State Budget Strategy 2020-2022

During the meeting, which was attended by a number of members of parliament in the Finance Committee and members of the advisers and agents of the Ministry of Finance and Planning discussed several key pillars in the preparation of the general budget, including determining the cost of extracting oil per barrel and expanding export capacities and taking into account the activation of the local market and the movement of local capital 

On the other hand, the exchange rate policy and the monetary policy strategy of the Central Bank were discussed 

The meeting included the study of the strategic plan of the General Authority for Taxation and the forecasting of tax revenues expected to be collected for the strategic years for the medium term 

The meeting also included the provision of non-oil revenues from customs and customs duties and the pursuit of the implementation of the modernization project (customs) based on the requirements of the work of customs and as an urgent need to reach the stage of maximizing revenues

The meeting was attended by a number of general managers in the Ministry of Finance and other ministries and the Central Bank of Iraq and the provinces.

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum