Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil

Go down

Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil Empty Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:34 am

Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil

12/06/2019

Petroleum products announced the continued increase of shares of generators of gas oil 15658

Economy News _ Baghdad

The company announced the distribution of oil products, Wednesday, the continued increase in quantities allocated to residential generators of gas oil for June and at the subsidized price. 

The Director General of the company Kazem Masir Yassin, in a statement received by "Economy News", "The increase in the allocated amount of gas oil product for residential generators continues in all governorates for the month of June." 

"We have increased the share of the provinces of Baghdad, Najaf, Karbala, Basrah, Maysan, Dhi Qar, Muthanna, Diwaniyah, Babel, Diyala and Wasit Kirkuk by the gas oil since last month. Per liter of kva and at the official subsidized price, coinciding with rising temperatures and increasing citizens' need for electricity. "

Masir revealed that "the generators of the private sector and mixed for those provinces who are willing to the amount of 5 liters per kva of gas oil at the commercial price of 700 dinars per liter while the state generators were equipped with 5 liters for each kva at the official price." 

For his part, said the director of the processing organization in the distribution company that "the increase included districts and districts in the provinces of the western region of Nineveh, Saladin and Anbar, it was decided to equip it with 30 liters per kva of gas oil for residential generators in areas not equipped with national electricity, 20 liters per kva For residential generators in areas that are equipped with a rate of 5 to 10 hours national electricity, and 10 liters per kva of residential generators in areas that are equipped with a rate of 15 to 20 hours national electricity and the official subsidized price.

He added that "Generators of the state departments equipped with 10 liters of gas oil per kva and according to the controls, as for the departments of the state where there is national electricity processed by the hours of cutting," stressing that "the process of processing are in accordance with the controls and instructions and after confirmation of the work of these generators and processing areas In addition to the processing of private generators and mixed in these provinces (5) liters per kva and at the commercial price. 

While the distribution company revealed the increase in the amount of processing of residential generators subject to the privatization system in the province of Baghdad, where it reached 10 liters per kva of gas oil product for the current month at the official rate subsidized for the purposes of processing power.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16909
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum