Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit

Go down

Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit Empty Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:37 pm

Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit

21:33 2019/06/10

Nujaifi reveals the fact that Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of Mosul .. This is the main !culprit 87894

Baghdad today - follow-up 

The President of the coalition of decision, Osama Najafi, on Monday (June 10, 2019), the fact that Nuri al-Maliki accused him of involvement in the fall of the city of Mosul, but the .organization is urging on this day five years ago

Al-Nujaifi said in a televised interview that "the main culprit in the control of an organization calling for the city of Mosul was the one who had the authority to direct orders and lead the military operations because a supporter did not enter Mosul directly, but crossed the border and occupied more From the province before his control of Mosul, and not prevent him .

" indicates a lack of He pointed out that "when he was the post of Speaker of the Parliament, during the occupation of the city, did not former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, accused of involvement in ".the fall of Mosul, or any other, because it has nothing to do with the subject 

The head of the coalition decision, Osama Nujaifi has revealed, on Monday (June 10, 2019), the three operations carried out by influential parties, paved the way for the entry of a .mosque to the city of Mosul

Al-Nujaifi explained that "there are plans and paved the ground for the occupation and entry of a call to Mosul, where there were terrorist operations before the fall of the city, including the smuggling of prisoners Abu Ghraib, and create sectarian strife, and leave the city without protection in times of need and this is terrorism, By those who had power in Iraq, contributed " .to the fall of Mosul

He added that "these facts must be revealed, in addition to a fair trial for those responsible for this crime, which led to the lives of many civilians, although the current situation in Iraq ".does not allow such trials, because the real losers still have influence in the state

He added that "the parliamentary committee responsible for the report of the fall of Mosul, reached some things, and despite the attempts, but the policy entered, and there was targeting some of the characters and exceeded the others, and in any case the report was not read in the House of Representatives, did not do correctly," calling To "open a comprehensive investigation and activate the judiciary against all those named in the report ".of the parliamentary committee

He pointed out that "the leaders that had the power to decide in Iraq, and military forces, at ".the time, which caused the fall and collapse of the country

https://baghdadtoday.news/ar/news/86808/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%85
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum