Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi

Go down

After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi Empty After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:33 am

[size=36]After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi[/size]

10/06/2019

After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi 111062019_91062019_91062019_NECHIRVAN-2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 

The head of the new Kurdistan region, Najran Barzani, on Monday, his support for the federal government in Baghdad and its president, Adel Abdul Mahdi. 
"I thank all those who voted for me, those who did not vote and those who did not attend on the day of voting in parliament," Barzani said in a speech delivered after his swearing-in ceremony as head of the province in Erbil. "The biggest success of the political process is continuing. Kurdistan Region ". 
He added: "On this day we are going through beautiful memories and a maze at the same time and we will not forget it and take a lesson for us to learn from it in the course of our lives." He pointed out that "one of the worst memories is a provocative attack on the Kurdistan region and Iraq that shook the whole world."
He continued, "President Massoud Barzani had a role in countering, defeating and destroying the organization as a leader of the armed forces of the Peshmerga forces had participated and all his abilities in the defense of Kurdistan and spent nights relentlessly in the preservation of humanity and coexistence in Iraq and Kurdistan, and what we are witnessing today from My inauguration ceremony is the product of the struggle and struggle of President Barzani. " 
Abizaid and Barzani: "I put my position and abilities and experience in cooperation with the federal government and the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and all members of the government ministers to succeed this government functions, and the success of any of us means the success of everyone." 
The President of the region, on "the strengthening of relations between the Kurdistan region and neighboring countries on the basis of understanding and common interest and sovereignty and within the permanent constitution of Iraq and the creation and moisturization of the atmosphere with those countries are the tasks of the President of the region and this is not a threat to Iraq, but on the contrary strengthens his relations with those countries" .

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=50242
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi Empty Halabousi: We expect Barzani to complete the dialogue with Baghdad and solve problems

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:42 am

[size=36]Halabousi: We expect Barzani to complete the dialogue with Baghdad and solve problems[/size]

10/06/2019

After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi 101062019_ff

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

Speaker of the Parliament, Mohamed Halbousi, called on Monday, the President of the Kurdistan region Nigervan Barzani to complete the dialogue with the Government of Baghdad and solve the problems. 
"We are in front of a new stage to resolve the outstanding problems, and I am sure I, President Nechirvan Barzani, will have a prominent role in that," Halboussi said in a speech during the performance of the presidency of the province, Nizhirvan Barzani. 
"We support the quick resolution of problems, as we support Barzani's presidency of the Kurdistan region and the new government that was born through a democratic system that makes us an important future especially for the new generation of Iraqis and the sons of Kurdistan." 
He said Halabousi: "We expect Barzani to complete the dialogue with the Government of Baghdad and solve all the problems relationship between the two governments." Ended 29 / a 43

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=50231
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi Empty Saleh: The relationship between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil must be strengthened

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:45 am

[size=36]Saleh: The relationship between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil must be strengthened[/size]

10/06/2019

After taking over the presidency of Kurdistan officially .. Barzani: support the government of Baghdad and its president Abdul Mahdi 101062019_2B3240CB-0FFB-41EB-B61F-B065B2C844F9_w1023_r1_s

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 

President Barham Salih on Monday called on the new president of the region, Nigervan Barzani, to work to strengthen relations between Baghdad and Erbil. 
"It is an important historic occasion to meet here in Erbil to participate in the inauguration ceremony of Aziz Najran Barzani as head of the region," Salih said in a speech on the occasion of the performance of the constitutional Yemen in Arbil. 
He added: "We pay tribute to the role of Massoud Barzani, the first president of Kurdistan, in his services to the people of the region in the time he was a president, who is not defined, he has been a fighter for 50 years in the ranks of the Peshmerga forces." 
The President of the Republic, that "the great status of Massoud Barzani is not in positions and we wait for him to heal our wounds and to rearrange the Kurdish house."
Abizaid: "We wish from our brother, Nigervan, the long experience in the presidency of the territorial government and international relations and to mark the good of all in the strengthening of relations between the region and Baghdad."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=50229
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum