Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces

Go down

Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces Empty Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:08 am

Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces

06/10/2019

Trade announces the end of marketing campaign wheat crop in nine provinces 15595

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Minister of Trade, Mohammed Al-Ani, announced Monday the end of the wheat market marketing campaign in nine provinces, thanking the Prime Minister for his support in the success of the campaign. 

Al-Ani said in a statement received by Al-Iktissad News: "Further to our announcement on April 10, 2019, the start of the marketing season of 2019 for the receipt of the local wheat crop from the farmers. As the quantities marketed to our sites have stopped, (Marketing) of 2019 ". 

He added that "the suspension includes all branches and marketing centers of the following governorates as of the end of official working day on Wednesday (12 June 2019), (Basrah Maysan), except for the receipt of the airport at Dhi Qar Diwaniyah, Wasit, Najaf, Karbala, Babel (except for the new Hilla hill and the warehouse complex in Mouradah). "

The minister added that "in the case of the quantities of wheat local farmers have not been marketed so far, is stone them They will be audited by the quantities of ministerial committees to support being within the agricultural areas according to forms prepared for this purpose," pointing out that " Quantity (smuggled or rounded and non-fundamentalist) and will be subject to sanctions who does so. " 

He concluded by saying: "On this occasion, we extend our thanks, gratitude and appreciation to Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and all the supporting parties that contributed to the success and success of the marketing campaign for this year, which is typical in terms of quantities received and their quality and the speed of completion of transactions of receipt and disbursement amounts, which are 72 hours and sometimes Less than that, in addition to absorbing all the quantities inside and outside the agricultural plan. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=16876
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum