Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership

Go down

Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership Empty Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:13 am

Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership

Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership E9edfb5850426e380b2c225eb4f0ff90_L

Mohammed al-Baghdadi   07/06/2019 - 19:45

Informed political sources, on Friday, the existence of political movement for the return of the leader of the coalition, "victory> Haider Abadi to the prime minister, again.

The sources told (Basneoz), that «some political parties in the coalition of reform and reconstruction, led by Ammar al-Hakim and Osama Najafi, and parties outside the reform of the Sunni parties, seeking to bring Abadi back to the prime minister again».

The sources pointed out that «there is very great resentment of the performance of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, and the implementation of his government program, despite the passage of time on the formation of his government, and this is the beginning of the movement, without the participation of others and the Fatah Alliance».

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/525478

Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership Empty Re: Political movement for the return of Haider Abadi to the premiership

Post by man in the know Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:37 pm

I am glad there is movement at there pace maybe next decade unless its a bowl movement they are discusing

man in the know

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum