Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"What's the Hold-up?" by MenoReno 6/4/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"What's the Hold-up?" by MenoReno 6/4/19

Go down

"What's the Hold-up?" by MenoReno 6/4/19 Empty "What's the Hold-up?" by MenoReno 6/4/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:45 pm

In the Old West, a hold-up was a bunch of black hats robbing a stagecoach or train or bank. I'm not that sure things have changed that much.

While we wait and wait and wait, the gurus keep telling us that this is ready to pop, we'll get the 800#s tonight or tomorrow, they're taking the zim, they're not taking the zim, ad nauseam. Yet here we sit, in June.. Remember how just a few weeks ago, this was sure to go by the end of May? Well, it just had to. But it didn't. Same could be said for April and March, in 2018, and in 2017.

So, who is holding up the stage?

Remember when ISIS was running roughshod over Syria and northern Iraq? We couldn't RV because of security issues and the fact that ISIS had huge amounts of dinar. If Iraq had RV'd, that would have given them plenty of equity to spread their terrorism.

That made sense then, and something of the same dynamic is happening now. Only it isn't Iraq that's threatened, it's everyone on the bad side of the US Administration. With tariffs on our major trading partners, continuing tensions with Iraq, and the circus atmosphere in DC over the "I" word, we are starting to display the attributes of a Third World Nation. I know, the gurus tend to dismiss the effect of current politics on the RV/GCR. Well, everyone has a right to be wrong.

I hope it's me.

MenoReno
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum