Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them

Go down

The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them Empty The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:19 am

[size=32]The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them[/size]

2/6/2019

The committee to monitor the implementation of the government program is discussing with the head of the border crossings authority the most important problems facing the authority and ways to deal with them IMG_20190602_123005-800x445

In order to view the reality of the border ports and to identify the most important problems facing them and discuss the ongoing corruption in these outlets and the most important measures taken by officials in the General Authority for Border Ports to eliminate the focal points of corruption and nepotism, MPs met Raed Fahmi and Anam Khuzaie members of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program And strategic planning 
on Sunday morning 2/6/2019 by Dr. Kazem Al-Aqabi, head of the border crossing authority at the headquarters of the Commission in Baghdad.

At the beginning of the meeting, welcomed the Chairman of the Commission and expressed the readiness of the Commission in cooperation with the Council of Representatives and the relevant committees in the Council to improve the reality of border crossings and eliminate cases of corruption that occur in them.

Dr. Al-Aqabi gave a presentation on the most important measures taken to develop the border ports and control them, and to remove the spoilers and refer them to the judiciary, stressing that the border crossings have made significant progress in increasing the volume of revenues achieved compared to previous years despite the modest potential possessed by the Commission.

And the plans to rehabilitate some of the ports and reopen the closed ports as Arar outlet.

He pointed out the problems with the authorities in the Kurdistan Region and the obstacles that stand in the way of consolidating the border ports in the region and linking them to the Authority and lack of cooperation in this area and the conditions put by these authorities in order to unify the procedures at these ports with other outlets affiliated with the Commission, considering these conditions contrary to the law.

He stressed the presence of many non-official border crossings with Iran, Syria and Turkey, which are outside the control of the Commission in a number of provinces and the Kurdistan region and administered by various parties for its own and exploited in the smuggling of oil derivatives and the import of various goods without the slightest control.

He called on the punishment to resolve the issue of border crossings with the region and respect the laws issued by the House of Representatives and the ministers on the work of the border crossings, as well as the direction of investment in the area of ​​border crossings and the exclusion of the description of militias and gangs and corrupt from some ports and cooperation and coordination with the executive authorities in the ports in order to simplify routine procedures and modify The law of border crossings and increase the number of members of the Commission, as well as increase the allocations granted to them.

He also called for measures to close the unofficial gates because of the severe damage to the Iraqi economy and the entry of goods from unknown and unregulated agents.

The meeting tackled the most important manifestations and cases of corruption and problems faced by border crossings and the measures taken in addressing them, as well as discuss the most important interventions in the work of ports by several parties and the negative role of political consensus on the unification of ports.

In turn, MP Raed Fahmi stressed the adoption of the committee to hold a meeting including all parties associated with the Authority and the ministries concerned and in the presence of the relevant committees in the House of Representatives to address the problems faced by the Commission and develop solutions to them.

MP Anamat Al-Khuzaie said that she would brief the committee members on the most important issues discussed in the meeting. She stressed the urgent need to support the parliament and ministers to the Authority and its efforts in fighting corruption and controlling all border crossings without exception, calling for a clear position by the Prime Minister on ports Border in the Kurdistan Region and to find a solution to the problems related to the ports with the territory.

Department of Information
Parliament
2/6/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/06/02/%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B0-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%A8-2/

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum