Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Another Stupid Question From Fox News I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Another Stupid Question From Fox News

+7
Dream Rider
Gmansaid
hip2bsquare
Ramos
Angel7
foundbetter
openmind
11 posters

Go down

Another Stupid Question From Fox News Empty Another Stupid Question From Fox News

Post by openmind Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:50 am

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Another Stupid Question From Fox News Empty Re: Another Stupid Question From Fox News

Post by openmind Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:28 am

The Fix is in on Fix News.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Another Stupid Question From Fox News Empty Re: Another Stupid Question From Fox News

Post by foundbetter Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:35 am

openmind wrote:The Fix is in on Fix News.

god is she that stupid? all through the video i wanted to stran.....well i dont condone abortions but I certainly understand them. heres one time i could agree.

foundbetter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:40 am

openmind wrote:The Fix is in on Fix News.

Yes it is! I was an interview with the CEO of Fox a couple of weeks ago, and he has said that he wanted to 'correct' the direction they had been heading... too far to the right. (hmmmmmm)

So? It appears that we're going to be having another 'left' leaning info provider! Bye Bye Fox 'news'!
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramos Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:01 am

another major media mongal taken the money

Ramos

Back to top Go down

Post by hip2bsquare Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:14 am

bubble headed bleach blonde HOW DUMB can she BE for even considering to ask that dumb question ??? DUHHHHHH

hip2bsquare

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:13 pm

My wife asked, "How stupid can you get and still breathe?" Apparently one can be astoundingly stupid and still maintain some type of respiratory function...go figure?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream Rider Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:49 pm

as Bubba Gump would say..."Stupid is as stupid does..."

Dream Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Just another "stupid" attack on FOX News. Not that any FOX-hater cares beyond their hateful bashing, but here is the ad that she was very APPROPRIATELY asking Ron Paul about:

Have you ever had sex with Rick Perry — the wishful ad, ad hominem
By Alexandra Petri

Another Stupid Question From Fox News Morrowadbig
This full-page ad, purchased by a Ron Paul supporter, will run in the Austin Chronicle next week.
((Image via Salon.com))

No!

Next question.

But really, are we okay with this? An actual newspaper (the Austin Chronicle) is running this full-page ad next week?

This seems like an awful lot of money to spend on an ad likely to
result in a large number of people saying, “No!” emphatically and
continuing with their days, but then again, perhaps this lack of acumen
is why I am not the president of CASH.
And I’m not sure why he chose the “Star Wars” font. Nothing says
effective ad-making like “an ad (hominem) hoping to find someone who has
had sex with Rick Perry, written in a “Star Wars” font, that implies offensive things about Hillary Clinton’s footwear.”

It’s not even a personal attack. It’s an ad hoping it can make a personal attack later. Is this really where we are?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/post/have-you-ever-had-sex-with-rick-perry--the-wishful-ad-ad-hominem/2011/08/18/gIQA8emzNJ_blog.html
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Rick Perry would put his @@@@@ in a rock pile if he thought there was a snake in it !! LMELAO!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:48 pm

As Ron Paul says, this whole thing is pointless and BS. Just because the guy is a fan of Ron Paul, doesn't mean he represents the Ron Paul campaign.

But since we are talking about people and what they say, what about all the unwanted liberal rhetoric coming from Rick Perry? Smile

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:57 pm

I couldn't care less about Rick Perry. He shot himself in the foot almost right out of the chute. But the fact is that many Ron Paul supporters are mean and obnoxious, and I'm sure that's what the question was about. Ron Paul obviously didn't want to answer it and put it back on her. It's a completely ridiculous and mean-spirited ad. Ron Paul was given an opportunity to say so, and he didn't. If the shoe were on the other foot and it had been a Rick Perry supporter who had run it, you can BET it would be all over the media!

These things DO matter, because they very pointedly bring forth the massive hypocrisy on the left, especially in the Progressive media.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:02 pm

If I were the Good Doctor.....I would have ADDED TO HIS STATEMENTS... put all the ads up there you want.....we still have FREEDOM of speech at least for a little while longer anyway! Also....I hear Larry Flint put a similar ad in his magazine and HE's NO Ron Paul supporter.....I also saw where another Ron Paul supporter put out over the Internet for strippers and prostitutes to come forward and call him....he listed his phone number and address....said he already had several girls and some men who have been with PERRY at one time or another contacting him......what's the saying..... "where there's smoke....there's fire" ....Perry is scummy....anyone supporting him has NOT done their homework or they are most likely in it for the money and getting bought off by his special interests groups.....especially the Pharmaceutical industry.....HE HAS MANY SKELETONS IN HIS CLOSET...I have several friends and family in Texas and they can't wait to get rid of him! BIG MONEY BOUGHT HIM THE GOVERNORSHIP! He has plenty of skeleton's but here's a NEW one I hadn't seen....I don't think we want this guy in control....

October 4, 2011 · 4:20 pm

Rick Perry’s Dirty Dell Deal: More Cronyism and Corruption

By Gary P Jackson

Last week I brought readers up to speed on what has to be one of the crookedest land deals I’ve ever seen.

With a vacant lot in Horseshoe Bay, Texas’ “Pebble Beach,”
Rick Perry was able to make $839,238 profit or $489,238 more than he
would have made based on market value. In that deal you have pay-offs,
cronyism, pressure on elected county officials, and an international gun
runner. If you missed this incredible story, read all about it here.

Perry has other land deals that leave you wondering about the
governor’s ethics, or lack thereof. The one I want to talk about today
is his first land deal.

In the early 1990′s Michael Dell, and Dell Computer became one of the
nation’s real success stories. Dell, who was building computers in his
garage at one point, had built a new campus in Round Rock, a city just
minutes north of Austin on I-35. He turned that sleepy little town
inside out!

Round Rock became a boom town, seemingly over night. I lived there at
the time, and it was an amazing. The Dell people were making good
money, and spending it. Business was booming!

As most successful people do, Dell decided he needed a home befitting that success.

Continues here.....

http://thespeechatimeforchoosing.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/rick-perrys-dirty-dell-deal-more-cronyism-and-corruption/
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:10 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:I couldn't care less about Rick Perry. He shot himself in the foot almost right out of the chute. But the fact is that many Ron Paul supporters are mean and obnoxious, and I'm sure that's what the question was about. Ron Paul obviously didn't want to answer it and put it back on her. It's a completely ridiculous and mean-spirited ad. Ron Paul was given an opportunity to say so, and he didn't. If the shoe were on the other foot and it had been a Rick Perry supporter who had run it, you can BET it would be all over the media!

These things DO matter, because they very pointedly bring forth the massive hypocrisy on the left, especially in the Progressive media.

Ron Paul doesn't need to address FIX NEWS morons such as that ditz......he has better things to do like SAVE THE CONSTITUTION AND GET OUR TROOPS OUT OF THESE USELESS WARS!!!! Stuff a Ron Paul supporter may say about the other candidates is completely out of the GOOD DOCTOR'S control and for you to think he can do anything about it is pure nonsense and it's NOT his place to tell others what they can and can't say.....it's called FREEDOM of SPEECH.....people will do what they want to do.....BTW...I saw a mean spirited CAIN supporter last night...smearing and bashing the good doctor with lies and half truths......do you think CAIN can control him.....NOT!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:11 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:I couldn't care less about Rick Perry. He shot himself in the foot almost right out of the chute. But the fact is that many Ron Paul supporters are mean and obnoxious, and I'm sure that's what the question was about. Ron Paul obviously didn't want to answer it and put it back on her. It's a completely ridiculous and mean-spirited ad. Ron Paul was given an opportunity to say so, and he didn't. If the shoe were on the other foot and it had been a Rick Perry supporter who had run it, you can BET it would be all over the media!

Do you suggest that Ron Paul and other candidates need to address every point asserted by every supporter? As he said, its stupid and he didn't want to even give it an audience because, then he would have to do that for everyone.

When you say Ron Paul's supporters are mean and obnoxious, I don't understand who your referring to? I certainly haven't been that way. Passionate, but not obnoxious.

Yes your right about one thing, if this were Rick Perry it would be all over the media. Just like if he had won the straw poll it would be all over. On the other hand, when Paul won, its barely being talked about.

Remember Perry's ranch name issue. Im not commenting on the issue, but the conservative media came down on Herman Cain, not Perry. I thought that was absolutely hilarious.

Your also right, when you condemn the hypocrisy in the media. But I say its there on the right and left.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:33 pm

openmind wrote:

Do you suggest that Ron Paul and other candidates need to address every point asserted by every supporter?

No, not at all. But he was asked the question, and the least he could have done is said he doesn't necessarily condone such ads but has no control over them. Instead, he inferred that it was a stupid question, and then somebody created this video clip and ran with it to try to smear FOX.

As he said, its stupid and he didn't want to even give it an audience because, then he would have to do that for everyone.
That doesn't make the question stupid in the first place.

When you say Ron Paul's supporters are mean and obnoxious, I don't understand who your referring to? I certainly haven't been that way. Passionate, but not obnoxious.
I said "many." I obviously wasn't including you.
:o
For me, the jury is still out. Who knows, I may become a supporter as well! I'm just not ready yet to make a decision.

Yes your right about one thing, if this were Rick Perry it would be all over the media. Just like if he had won the straw poll it would be all over. On the other hand, when Paul won, its barely being talked about.
True. The media have definitely been ignoring him. It's blatant and obvious, and even conservative radio stations have talked about it. I think it's ridiculous and wrong.

Remember Perry's ranch name issue. Im not commenting on the issue, but the conservative media came down on Herman Cain, not Perry. I thought that was absolutely hilarious.
I honestly don't know anything about that, but then, I know very little about Rick Perry, except things I don't like. I know I won't be voting for him.

Your also right, when you condemn the hypocrisy in the media. But I say its there on the right and left.

It can be, but the mainstream media has been heading to the far left for decades, and the hypocrisy BY FAR lies with them, mainly because there's more of them. That's one reason why Progressives don't like FOX. Like it or not, it's more balanced. Progressives must operate by keeping people in the dark. When they are exposed to the light, they cringe.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Well Said!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Rox, gather yourself. That question would never be asked to any other candidate and I am quite surprised by your stance. Is there more to the Rox than meets the eye?

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:54 pm

I stand with these two great Americans.....here's what they think of Hannity and I assume FIX NEWS....way to go VETS.....

Marine Vet at #OccupyWallStreet Tells Sean Hannity to "F**k Off"

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:57 pm

topspin2 wrote:Rox, gather yourself. That question would never be asked to any other candidate and I am quite surprised by your stance. Is there more to the Rox than meets the eye?
I don't care who asked it, or why. It was a perfectly appropriate question. Did you see Chris Wallace (FOX Sunday) RIP into Rick Santorum re. Don't Ask Don't Tell on Sunday morning? I didn't find anything wrong with that, either. If the candidates can't take the heat now, how will they survive later?

FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:05 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:
topspin2 wrote:Rox, gather yourself. That question would never be asked to any other candidate and I am quite surprised by your stance. Is there more to the Rox than meets the eye?
I don't care who asked it, or why. It was a perfectly appropriate question. Did you see Chris Wallace (FOX Sunday) RIP into Rick Santorum re. Don't Ask Don't Tell on Sunday morning? I didn't find anything wrong with that, either. If the candidates can't take the heat now, how will they survive later?

Yeah I though Santorum took a great beating on Fox News Sunday. It was a great interview. But he was being asked about an issue "Gay Rights in the Military." Not about something someone else did, claiming they were Santorum supporters. When Ron Paul doesnt answer to an issue, then we have a problem.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:24 pm

What Chris Wallace did was ridiculous, comparing blacks in the military to gays in the military, two things that are not comparable. Once is about skin color, and the other about sexual practices. The conservative media bashed him for it. I disagreed with his argument, but I didn't mind him putting Santorum on the spot with the question. I think tough questions should be asked all around, and they should at least be answered.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:33 pm

RON PAUL On HUMAN RIGHTS!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:42 pm

openmind wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:

Yeah I though Santorum took a great beating on Fox News Sunday. It was a great interview. But he was being asked about an issue "Gay Rights in the Military." Not about something someone else did, claiming they were Santorum supporters. When Ron Paul doesnt answer to an issue, then we have a problem.

EXACTLY.....Fix NEWS can't attack Paul on the issues so they bring up NONSENSE that has NOTHING to do with running for PREZ....I say let the DIRT flow on all of them......Dr. Paul has NOTHING TO HIDE...he speaks the truth and uses the CONSTITUTION as his POLITICAL BIBLE......WHAT IS THERE NOT TO LIKE!!!

Folks, this is our last chance to save our country. Please
do the right thing and listen to the truths that Dr. Paul is telling us. He is
the only principled, honest person in the 2012 Presidential race.

Truth is sometimes hard. But if you love your country
and love freedom and liberty, if you wonder what happened to the America in
which many of us lived as children, the words of Ron Paul are telling you what
has gone wrong. Eisenhower, Kennedy tried to warn us. Robert Welch told us
exactly what would happen and is happening now. Reagan tried to warn us.

Listen to these for proof:

Excerpt:
1961 speech Eisenhower Warns us of New World Order
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd8wwMFmCeE&feature=related

Excerpt:
President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZk8ronces

Excerpt:
Excerpt from Robert Welch Speech
1958 - Great Speech by Robert Welch Founder of John
Birch Society
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLhidgtu12o

And Reagan's greatest speech:

"A Time for Choosing" by Ronald Reagan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXBswFfh6AY

Romney's top 20 donor list mirrors 2008 Obama's. When the
same people who backed Obama in 2008 are now backing Romney, who would ever
believe the agenda would be different?
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:45 pm

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Thanks for putting those videos up openmind...I post the links for Kathy D so she can share them but it's nice to have the video right there to click on! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:06 pm

openmind wrote:

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Bump: Seriously people, atleast watch the Reagan video.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum