Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 30, 2019 11:11 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

We are at a stand-off now waiting for more progress to happen in Iraq.
Their entire plan for funding the reconstruction effort has fallen apart just like I said it would if they did not reinstate the dinar and attrack this investment money.

We also know the Iranian influence in politics is holding up the remaining ministers. They want their “quota” of ministers. Sadr says NO! Sadr says this is no longer going to be how the government is going to be staffed and he made this very clear.

We also know the Iranian influence in trade is effecting the corruption of funneling US dollars to Iran to overcome some of the US sanctions on Iran.

We see more smaller category notes being placed in banks. They pay the CBI for these notes by turning in the larger three zero notes they have collected from the currency auctions, etc, etc.

Folks – there is really NOTHING, other than corruption being allowed by the CBI, holding back the reinstatement from taking place.

So we just sit tight and wait to see what happens next. I have no need to make up any intel just to give you something to satisfy your craving for good news. The good news will come to us eventually. I don’t have to fabricate it. Iraq always has highs and lows. We are now experiencing one of the lows. It is very quiet.

More news….

I want to clarify what some idiot guru said for intel news this week. This idiot this time was Bruce the jerk on the Big (stupid) Call. You don’t listen to the call anyhow? Okay then don’t read this section.

For those that are stupid enough to listen to his calls (and believe it), he talked about how some people are giving up on this investment with the Iraqi dinar and some even selling back their currencies. He talked about high anxieties and constant let downs when RV predictions don’t come true as the cause of this frustration. This is the only honest part of his entire call.

I call this guy a jerk because he refuses to take responsibility for his own actions.

Why are people so anxious?

Why do people expect the RV any day / every day without any sound evidence to show why?

Who’s the idiot who has been telling everyone for the last 5 years stuff like the RV is in-country or stupid intel like the RV has gone international and done but must circle around the globe to get to us in the USA?

Even on in his recent call 5/28 he stated the lower denominations are loaded in the ATMs at the airports. Really?

Of course they are but they are only the 250, 500 and 1000 and maybe the 50 categories. Doesn’t he even know this? So why confuse people and tell them half-truths and not explain what this statement really means? Does he even know what is going on? He alludes to the RV already happening again, since after listening to his statement, you would think all the smaller category notes are out in the ATMs. They are not and so this jerk lies to us again and wants to get us all excited.

This jerk, after 5 years of passing out bad intel, still can’t differentiate bad intel from good intel. He blames his “sources” for the source of your grievance over his stupidity. Hey- its not the sources telling us this crap. Instead it’s you Bruce. Get it? You are the idiot not them. You are the one who can’t differentiate FACT from FICTION. Take some responsibility!

He refuses to take responsibility for the reasons for all these problems. Of course, he can’t take the blame he is “just passing the info on to us”. Really? How weak of a character and personality to say such things. This guy is nothing but a weak weasel!

You know there are so many rumors and so much garbage out there on this investment. We can read it all ourselves. We don’t need someone like Bruce (and other idiot gurus) to come on their calls and tell it all to us twice or three times a week. What we want is honest FACTUAL information not rumors and half-truths. So, if you have not verified what you are about to tell everyone, then don’t tell it. If your sources repeatedly get it wrong over even a few weeks period (never mind 5 years) don’t you think it’s time to ditch the sources and find new ones?

Oh – but weak weasels like Bruce can’t change because they only have one source they take orders from. They need to tell you something to get you to come to the calls so they can sell you something. Get it? For Bruce and many others (Frank26 and TNT Tony) they only want you to make donations and to visit their sponsors. Their main concern is not QUALITY, FACTUAL and HONEST information about this investment.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

There is absolutely no sound evidence that the remaining four ministries are have now been filled. I know there is a rumor floating around that this is all done. Of course we know the sources of these stupid rumors.

If Iraq had completed these ministries, the news would be plastered all over the news media in Iraq. Get it? Oh – but these idiot intel gurus always have to lie and tell you otherwise. So again, they lie on this topic.

There is no news as to when they plan to vote on the new ministers in parliament. The entire four years of Mahdi may very well be without designating these ministers just like in the Nori al-Maliki days. This could drag on forever. Remember also that in 2013, even in the midst of not having these ministers, the commissioner of the CBI (DR Shabibi) was going to launch the project to delete the zeros and reinstate the dinar. So I personally do not believe these ministers will make any difference to us anyhow unless the Mahdi is voted out in a “no confidence” vote by the Sadr Movement. This could happen and this might be a game changer.

There is still a riff between the Iranian backed politicians and the government of Sadr. Sadr is not going to allow unnecessary Iranian influence in Iraqi politics and so this is the main stem of any delay and stalling in getting these positions. The currency prime minister has until June to fill these positions or else he will be subject to a possible “no confidence” vote and Sadr may replace him. Some say the former prime minister Abadi will then step in and this may be the case. Who knows? This is a very volatile situation and we just have to wait and see. Today is May 30th already and so there is not long to wait.

More news….

I have many really good video sets to show you however Facebook is censoring them and not letting me publish them so you can view them. Since they do not tell me exactly what I am doing wrong, if anything, I can not correct what I am doing to fix it and get over their issue. I have put in a multiple help tickets already to look into this.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

IRAQI INDUSTRY DELIBERATELY KILLED BY CURRENCY AUCTIONS

The former Minister of Industry, Mohammed Al-Daraji, REVEALED WHAT HE DESCRIBED AS THE CRIME OF THE CURRENCY AUCTION IN IRAQ and how he destroyed the national industry and encouraged its destruction since 2003.

After 2003, the Iraqi industry was deliberately killed and the country was" transformed into an open market for the consumption of foreign goods, with the contribution of economic and monetary policy in encouraging the products of other countries to be imported by Iraq through the crime of currency auction on the limit of saying, NOTING THAT THE AUCTION CURRENCY WAS SELLING THE DOLLAR TO IMPORTERS FROM ABROAD AT A LOWER PRICE THAN THE SALE TO THE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCED IN IRAQ.

This is a clear economic process to destroy Iraqi industry by turning the" country into an open market for the importation of foreign goods by .reducing the selling price of the dollar," he said.

(Mnt Goat – Of course, we as investors all see it too so this news is not new to us. The important part if more and more people in high positions in parliament are frustrated too and see that the lack of reinstating the currency is killing any prospects for any real progress in Iraq. The delay is all due to corruption and nothing more. So over the last couple weeks we have has four (4) articles already on this topic so the pressure is building to do something about it. Sadr already told parliament a week ago to do something about it. Then we heard that this is planned to be fixed before the end of the current parliamentary session and that the PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE HAS COMPLEMENTED THE “FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT LAW”. This law is supposed to be the path to forcing the CBI to act upon the corruption in the currency auctions and move ahead with the project to delete the zeros (which we know will bring us the reinstatement and thus a significant increase in the value of the dinar)

CBI PREVENTS ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS TO OFFER LOANS AND ADVANCES TO BANKS

The central bank announced on Tuesday that it was preventing electronic payment service providers from offering loans and advances to the banks.

"As this bank is the sector body responsible for organizing and monitoring the work of electronic payment providers, we would like to point out that the above companies are not allowed to provide credit services (loans and advances)," the bank said in a statement. FOR THEIR CONFLICT WITH THE BANKING LAW NO. 94 OF 2004 AND THE LICENSE GRANTED TO THEM UNDER THE SYSTEM OF ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SERVICES OF FUNDS NO. (3) FOR THE YEAR 2014.

The statement stressed that "not to contract with the above companies or with their agents / outlets for the purpose of providing credit facilities in all forms."

TO TURN SINJAR DISTRICT INTO A PROVINCE AND WORK TO IMPLEMENT ARTICLE 140 OF THE CONSTITUTION

The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Mahma Khalil, President of the Kurdistan region elected Nechervan Barzani, called for work to turn Sinjar district into a province and work to implement Article 140 of the Constitution.

Khalilzad, who serves as the mayor of Sinjar district, said in a congratulatory statement on the occasion of Barzani's election as head of the region, which was received by the "Covenant News" on Wednesday, that "Nigervan Idris Mulla Mustafa Barzani represents the third generation of symbols of the immortal Barzani family and the Democratic Party, The Kurdish issue and laid its foundations, and possesses the elements of the outstanding leadership followed by the immortal leader Mullah Mustafa Barzani, and the leader of the Kurdish nation Massoud Barzani, and has the courage and wisdom and diplomacy, which qualifies him to lead the region to safety and achieve all the aspirations of the Kurdish people deserve much.

He expressed his confidence that Barzani would work to "solve the problems between the federal government and the region and the IMPLEMENTATION OF THE LAW AND THE CONSTITUTION, ESPECIALLY ARTICLE 140, which will be one of the goals and reasons of stability in Iraq, and work to return the displaced to their areas and their ages, especially areas of the oppressed Yazidi component, which is good for this choice to achieve his dream is to be a conservative Sinjar in cooperation with the government of the center, and as worthy and worthy of its people.

(Mnt Goat – We know the disputed areas for Kurdistan control include: Nineveh, Kirkuk, Salah ad Din and Diyala. The Sinjar district is a district of the Nineveh Governorate. So this current move by Kurdistan is a move to further takeover and governance of the disputed area of Nineveh. Nineveh population demographics for the census can increase the share of oil revenues going to Kurdistan. It is also voting rights in the next election. All these disputed areas are rich in oil reserves. Kurdistan wants to continue to control the oil revenues to the centralized government in Baghdad.)

STILL HOPE FOR IRAQ – A SOUND ECONOMIC VISION

Majid al-Saadi: Advancing the Iraqi economy is not impossible

Baghdad/Sabah

Expatriate economist Dr. Majid al-Saadi said, "Addressing the challenges of economic advancement is not impossible," and I find that THE SITUATION IN IRAQ IS BETTER, AS WE HAVE A SOUND ECONOMIC VISION AND THE OFFICIAL AND THE CITIZEN FEEL THAT THEY HAVE REACHED THE STAGE OF NO RETURN, and that the country is not adopted, which shows the existence A qualitative leap of consciousness. "

"The PROCESS OF PROMOTING THE IRAQI ECONOMY REQUIRES TACKLING THE CHALLENGES OF CORRUPTION, the intersection of legislation in a totalitarian regime, not commensurate with the transition towards an open market economy, and special areas equipped with infrastructures to attract Investments ".

NATIONAL ECONOMY
"The transition phase of the economy requires work towards building an integrated legal system that is commensurate with the new trends of the domestic market, and the national economy should move away from double the economy," al-Saadi said, calling for "benefiting from the experiences of the successful state The Iraqi expatriate experiences of expertise and capital in reforming administrative systems and planning for the construction phase and reconstruction required by all regions of the country. "

SERVICE DEVELOPMENT
"Corruption is the tool of terror facing all investments, and the prime Minister's orientations for the formation of an anti-corruption council represent an important step in correcting the reality of the work," he said, calling for "corruption to be defined and legislation to be in place, and here it is necessary to organize a campaign to raise awareness Target everyone, and everyone must understand that the lack of corruption means progress in services and their transfer to a better stage of society, and the private sector must have a significant role in the development Services ".

INVESTMENT CUSTOMIZATIONS
"The country has more than five million employees and there is a new recruitment that needs to be reviewed, because it affects investment allocations," he said, "but privatization is one of the most important remedies for disguised unemployment in many institutions, where it is necessary to embrace this trend while benefiting from global experiences in this Orientation. "

Al-Saadi said, "an international experience that is personally adopted in this area is the private sector's tendency to invest one of the losing international factories, which was managed by 4,000 employees, which

INVESTMENT PERIOD
He called for the adoption of several measures, the most important of which was the development of a plan to REDUCE THE NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES TO 1500, through the adoption of a demobilization mechanism, which does not negatively affect the social reality of workers through the payment of 12 years salary per employee, which prompted the majority to apply for inclusion in this plan, so the workers were identified and then went to the concerned departments to provide the necessary facilities for successful investment, where the public enterprises were contracted to buy production for two years and extend the investment period from 10 years to 20 years, as well as to bring a technical partner and another financier and these actions worked on the success of this project, "noting that" many of those who have been demobilized They went on to create small businesses that provided jobs and eased the burden of balancing the state.

Promoting the collection of the joints of life within the country needs to develop the type of education, and there should be training programs targeting educational competencies at all stages, and the curricula (courses) should be included in the administrative structures," Al-Saadi said, "and that education is the basis for the correct construction of all the joints Performance within life.

ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY
He explained that "the investment aspect in the world makes it imperative to secure 20% of the project costs by the investor, and what remains is the bank loans secured by the banking system after ascertaining the economic feasibility of the project, but in Iraq the device for private banking has been busy in the past years without this trend to time Nearby, but now most banks are looking for products, including finance. "
"Education and the teacher are the proper building of the country, and there are difficult tasks for the stakeholders in promoting the type of education and dealing with a range of ideas that have prevailed in society, which requires that there be continuous training programmes targeting this group, which is the basis for the future The country ".

ECONOMIC BLOCS
On the development of the working reality and its market in Iraq, al-Saadi stressed "the importance of moving towards the IDENTIFICATION OF NEW AREAS OF WORK ATTRACTING THE INVESTOR AND INVESTMENTS, and here these sites must be equipped with the infrastructure of the state, and when the necessary customizations are not available there is the possibility of moving towards economic blocs capable ON THEIR IMPLEMENTATION, WHERE AN INTERNATIONAL HIGHWAY CAN BE IMPLEMENTED and on both sides of the road these areas are established where all the elements of business success are available, and here everyone must be aware that solutions to the problems of the national economy lie in the extent to which they can be operationalized Investment ".
He stressed "the importance of benefiting from the Iraqi expatriate competencies, which exceed 5 million expatriates and HAVE ENORMOUS FINANCIAL POTENTIAL, and CAN REPRESENT A CORNERSTONE IN THE CONSTRUCTION AND RECONSTRUCTION PROCESSES, especially since they have experienced important international experiences and are able to support the national economy."

SIEMENS HAS STARTED WORK ON CONTRACTS FOR THE FIRST PHASE OF IRAQ'S ELECTRICITY DEVELOPMENT IN IRAQ

(Reuters) - Germany's energy giant Siemens said on Wednesday it had started work on contracts for the first phase of Iraq's electricity development.

According to a statement by the company, it has started to work in the implementation of contracts for the first phase of the contract with the Ministry of Electricity to add new capabilities to generate energy efficiently, and the rehabilitation of existing power plants, and expansion of transmission networks and distribution of electricity.

He added that "the company provided the Iraqi government for more than a year the road map to provide electricity to be able to sign the first contracts with them," stressing that "the main goal of Siemens is to provide energy supplies at reasonable prices without interruption for every Iraqi home and everywhere in Iraq "He said.

The company also confirmed that it "succeeded in setting up the largest projects in the world such as the projects that have been completed in Egypt, and they know very well how to deliver projects according to the schedule and the budget set."

While stressing that Germany is committed to support Iraq as well as "Siemens", and therefore will cooperate with the German government in providing a number of training and educational programs for Iraqi youth.

Iraq signed a contract on April 30 with Siemens in the roadmap agreement to improve the country's electricity network.

(Mnt Goat – We know that within the project to delete the zeros includes electronic banking. Oh -this means they need electricity….right? So can you see how having electricity 24/7 again throughout Iraq can only help in this process. Lets’ see you have the banks that need it for international transfers of funds, ATM machines need it, merchant shops for Point of Sale transactions need it, etc, etc,. So this is a really good this to push Iraq forward. It this the hold up for the reinstatement? NO! But it can only help.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republics of Iraq and of the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance.

To do this thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 61882421_873662482969145_6296819860101922816_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQktsh6pOkCLhN8Db8lpu9f8brDJAlp5vZ6Phj9CvCjtviM6KMo2kLGuhQr99R3eOfA&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 61415869_873662886302438_6299182697705111552_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQmm4044pNMKT6vxyiAMyEj4RWt_3-6Fbhzy4g7bMElnbGztXdGZiO20QzPpPS425YU&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 61453137_873662959635764_6893698534743212032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQmr_Sf5TPkQz6c7O92cOXSL_IueEDQSmfPxTxtSwnuOwupmSe-oYHay_tVMd78FZxA&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Mnt Goat News Brief 5/30/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum