Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs

Go down

A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs Empty A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs

Post by RamblerNash Thu May 30, 2019 12:24 am

A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs

A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs Elc

2019/05/29 07:01:12

General Electric has installed and operated a sophisticated 9E gas turbine   at the Jerusalem Power Plant of the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity.

The new turbine adds about 125 megawatts to the plant's previous production capacity of 1,125 megawatts, helping to keep pace with the growing demand for energy during the summer months.

GE also provides maintenance, spare parts and repairs to enhance the reliability of the plant's operations and ensure a stable supply of electricity throughout the year.

"Providing additional electricity during the hot summer months is one of our main priorities, and we are working to improve the productivity of existing generation plants as the fastest and least cost way to supply our national network with stable supplies," said Musab al-Mudar, director of the Information Office of the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity. Electric has helped us achieve this goal through its industry-leading solutions, its large base of power generation equipment deployed throughout Iraq and its experienced team of local experts.The installation and operation of the new gas turbine at Al-Quds station is only 5 months away. N sign the contract tangible evidence of the joint commitment to meeting the energy needs of the country in depth. "

GE's 9E turbine technology can be operated   with more than 50 different fuels, ensuring the Ministry of Electricity greater flexibility in operating these units using more economical fuel resources and continuing to generate electricity using liquid fuel if gas is not available .

"GE is committed to providing a stable, cost-effective supply of electricity to help the Iraqi people strengthen their economies," said Joseph Anis, President and CEO of GE Energy and Energy Services at GE in the Middle East and South Asia. We have supported the development of the largest Iraqi power plant in the capital Baghdad; we have also helped the Ministry of Finance to obtain funding that goes beyond Two billion US dollars have been Weil Energy Sector. " "We have a track record of achieving the best results even in the most difficult circumstances across Iraq, and we remain committed to pursuing this approach," said Anis.

GE employs about 300 people in Iraq, more than 90 percent of whom are Iraqi citizens. The company has supported the development of the Iraqi energy sector for more than 50 years. Its solutions have contributed to the growth of local communities from Zakho north to Basra in the south.

Today, the company's technologies contribute to generating 55% of the electricity produced in the country. In cooperation with its partners, it provides energy to more than 90% of the Iraqi Airways fleet. About 4,000 GE Healthcare technologies are used in hospitals and clinics in all Throughout Iraq.

LINK

A sophisticated American turbine is entering the line of Iraqi electricity needs 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum